BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Zabreen A.
Brampton, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just think these purses are so so cute plus they always have these amazing sales throughout the year so if you want to be styled in a budget subscribe to their emails!
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
By far my favorite brand. Some may say I even have a Kate Spade problem. It is a tad expensive which is why I don't buy all of my belonging from there but when I have the money it is definitely where I indulge. If you are looking for anything from a new purse to clothing to accessories Kate Spade is well worth every penny.
Michelle L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My first designer bag is Kate Spade. I am still in love with my bag. The quality is fantastic and I love the designs. It's one of my favourite purchases, as I have saved up for one. It is for sure a pricey purchase, but you get what you pay for! Cute, high quality, and amazing designs. Definitely recommend.
Allysa Marie A.
Santa Rosa, Laguna
Kate spade are one of those luxury brands that are not as pricey as those in louis vuitton,prada or in versace. I have already purchased a handbag and clutch from there and i am more than satisfied. The quality of the bags are really good and i would totally would purchase from there again.
Coco c.
I love Kate spade products. The quality is amazing. I bought 2 purses 3 years ago and they still are like brand new. I don't shop there usually I just get products from them as gifts. I do find that the products are very expensive and not everyone can afford them, but they always have sales.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
I have a Kate Spade store right down the street from where I live so I go there quite often. Don't always buy stuff but I do enjoy looking around in the store. Have a few purses from here that I really do love.
Al S.
Grand Bank, NL
I have many items from Kate Spade. I have never ever experienced any sort of problem with any of my products. I buy their handbags, jewelry and watches quite frequently and often receive compliments on them.
Kendra D.
Fort Saskatchewan
I bought a beautiful tote from kate spade online. It was my first time every shopping on kate spade. The bags are a little pricey, but so worth it. All her designs are so unique and the quality is amazing. I am so happy I purchased a bag from her brand! Will definitely do it again.
Kassie H.
What’s not to love about Kate spade I have everything from phone cases the person is the shoes earrings the selection is and less the quality is amazing you can’t be the customer service I am out of compliments I get on the purses and phone cases are endless I absolutely love their designs
Shevy B.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have purchased 3 bags so far from Kate Spade and I only have good things to say about them. The price and the quality is definitely worth it. Made of high quality and real genuine leather. She has made some really cute bags for all occasions
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?