BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
I love my Kate Spade purse. It is incredibly well made and I get lots of compliments. It is very spacious and looks great with all outfits. The quality is impressive and I would definitely shop Kate Spade again.
Chloe G.
Highland Park, IL
I LOVE KATE SPADE! Specifically, I have gotten a couple of purses as gifts. They are such high quality products and are very durable. Great materials and convenient sizes are always for sale. I highly recommend!
Olivia H.
Broomfield
I LOVE KATE SPADE. All of the products are very cute! They're a little pricier, but that's the price you pay for high quality ingredients. The items are very cute but not over the top insane. I love their items!
Lacey W.
I have purchased a couple Kate Spade wallets that I’ve used now for a few years. They were well worth the price. Well made, sturdy and very nice. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice handbag or wallet.
member-c8db9
Kate Spade is the “girly” luxury. I own handbags and jewelry that are all quality. For me, Kate Spade is the perfect work bag because of the space and durability. While they can become pricey, if you join their email list there are sales which will help lower the price. Definitely recommend!
Momo💘 B.
Kate spade is my favorite designer by far! Since my first kate spade purchase, I have not been disappointed or able to turn away. I love the colors, designs and the quality! I can spot Kate spade bags for miles!
Jenny B.
I love my Kate Spade! It is very stylish, sleek, and a strong brand for your career woman. It makes a statement without being too flashy or forward. It gives you that professional look without breaking the bank.
Olivia W.
Madisonville, TN
I just recently purchased a Kate Spade bag and I LOVE it! It is amazing material. It is very spacious and well laid out. It was, however, very pricey. I would recommend this brand because it is very sustainable.
Kelli Y.
Harold
Kate spade is my favorite handbag brand. I love how you can get classic looking bags as well as fun and funky. I also love how they give great sales! You can get great pieces at great prices during their 30% off
Erica B.
Oak Park, MI
Kate Spade is my favorite luxury brand. 98% of my handbags are Kate Spade and she has the cutest accessories, jewelry and shoes. I am getting married soon and almost our entire registry is Kate Spade housewares.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?