BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Mansi P.
Calgary
I really like this brand specially when it comes to bags. They have all different collection from very small wallets to a bag that could fit your laptop.
Kathleen Y.
COQUITLAM , BC
I love my matching bag and wallet. Somehow it just keeps all my stuff organized! No matter what or how I throw my things in I can always find it quickly.
Glynnis P.
Burlington
I own Kate Spade purses and wallets and have found them to stand up exceptionally well. Great style and if purchased at a outlet mall reasonably priced.
Ella N.
Hochheim,DE
I really like the Kate Spade desk supplies. They're super cute and make me feel super motivated! I love how they look but I sure do wish I had more, lol.
ally l.
sarnia
I love this brand. Everything is made to the highest quality and well worth the price, one of my favourite brands and will continue to purchase from them
Carly S.
Fort mcmurray
Everything Kate spade is absolutely amazing ! Super well priced & quality is great ❤️ my favourite purchases are my Kate spade watches ! Love them all !
Jessica K.
Kaye spade is always one of my go to brands for style and quality. I lover the jewelry and the bags. They always have a little fun or girly hint to them.
Avery K.
Salem
Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet []
variety of colors and sizes
nice quality leather
sleek look
fits a lot
good brand
good price
Cathlia W.
Fredericton, NB
I am obsessed with kate spade! Everything always has an air of class to it right down to the colour schemes for each season! Excellent quality products .
Katelyn S.
Burlington
Very quality brand. I recently was gifted a rose gold watch, and it’s perfect for every day wear. Can be dressed up or down, and the quality is amazing!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?