BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20442)
Melissa P.
Mississauga, Ontario, Ontario
Love Kate Spade purses. Cute, adorable and come in a variety of colours. The pastels are perfect for summer and the blacks are great for nights out on the town!
Roos W.
I am in love with the colaboration between kate spade and rimmel london. Their sculpting kit is amazing.<3 Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette
Cagla M.
I love this brand so amazing.Its so expensive and I grudge paying the price but there so amazing I have too.Really think if your going to splurge defo go there.
Bethany s.
My mom absolutely adores Kate spade so I always think of her when I see any bag or wallet by Kate spade. They have vibrant colours and great quality products.
Angele L.
I'm a sucker for Kate Spade handbags! They're structured and go great with almost every outfit, and the quality is definitely there with anything you purchase.
Amber G.
Deland, FL
CUTE WALLETS AND CUTE PURSES!!! I love kate spade. You can find this brand in alot of places. Its not as expensive as like michael kors but its as cute as it.
Stacy H.
I just purchased a Kate Spade wristlet and u absolutely love it. It's my first wristlet and my first Kate Spade product and I am over the moon for this product
Jennifer S.
Kate spade has a variety of different purses and stuff and at the outlets these are always on sale which I love! They're always at least 70% off every time I go
Briana S.
oshawa
I have only bought the purses from this store. I love them! They are great quality for the price. Yes they are a few hundred dollars but they are so worth it.
Sars W.
I effing love my Kate Spade purse and wallet. Classic lines, excellent for day or night in the ever versatile Black. Had to go for a pattern for the wallet ;).
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?