BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

abouzzi M.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Avengelyne G.
The most amazing quality in a purse and wallet I have ever used. Super durable as well as super stylish and matched with about every outfit of mine. I shop a lot at kate spade, I feel like their products are seriously amazing and you will not be disappointed in the quality.
Naomi S.
She has the most amazingly designed products i have ever seen, the highest quality and the most lovely shopping experience. I am able to order online or go to stores like John Lewis that stock her stuff, its great for me! I would 10000% recommend checking out some of the stuff she has, I guarantee there will be something for everyone!

Tamar L.
This is my all time favourite store. I call myself a Kate spade enthusiast. The clothing and products are pricy but totally worth it. They are chic, beautiful and timeless pieces. They always have great sales that are pretty affordable for a high end company. I love their jewelry and shoes!
Danielle F.
Toronto, Ontario
Kate Spade has one of the ultimate websites for luxury shoppers who don't always have time to go to the shop. If you sign up for their email subscriptions, every few months you get invited to a private 75% off sale. I'm no even kidding. Plus the sales always come with free shipping to the US and Canada. Last time they had a sale I bought FOUR bags
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
I have big a fan of this brand for years their handbags are luxurious and well crafted, their jewellery is affordable but looks extremely high end and is the right mix of classic and modern. Their accessories and housewares add fun and sophistication to any living space.
Sarah O.
Everything from Kate spade is so cute and chic and lovely! It’s simple and classic designs with a lil bit of trendy flair in each piece. My fave item is my day planner. The layout is neat and plain. The cover is beautiful and I love to look at it.
Becky H.
Oakville
I recently bought a small black hand bag from the Kate Spade outlet in Niagara Falls. It is such a practical bag for any day of the week. I also fell in love with a matching wallet, which I got as well!
natoya c.
I recently purchased a Kate Spade Wellesley planner in ballerina pink and I love it. A friend picked it up for because she saw it in store. If they could make the interior lining a bit more exciting that would be great but it's a wonderful planner/wallet.
Julien V.
Dubai
Very stylish and strong quality. The packaging is really nice too. Their styles are very simple but outstanding . I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a product that is worth a buck . I would definitely buy another one.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?