BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
About a month ago I bought a black bag from here. I absolutely adore it and you can feel and see how good quality it is. I would defiantly buy from here again !!!
Miranda L.
Awhile ago I bought a over the shoulder black leather purse and I love it. So I decided just recently that I was going to buy one of there wallets. I also absolutely love it. It black and white and fit perfectly in my purse. It has lots of pockets and zippers that fit all my cards and money.
member-4ba1e
Love the quality, very timeless and classy. Can easily go from office to girls night out with it ! Price is fair for the quality, yes you pay a bit for "the name" but really it's totally wort it ! Was my first "high-end" bag and I don't regret, if it's your first like me choose something versatile.
Natalee A.
Windsor
Kate spade is another one of my favourite brands I love their choice of colours for their purses and other products yes it’s expensive but it’s worth it for what you pay for I definitely recommend this brand to everyone!!!!!!
Melissa V.
Winnipeg, MB
Such a quality brand by an amazing woman. I have loved Kate spade for a decade and will miss her beautiful creations. Her wallets and purses last forever and barely fade with wear and tear. Would recommend highly.
Danielle P.
Etobicoke , ON
Usually when I buy from kate spade there is never any problems. I recently just bought a purse and a wallet. I love kate space because you can get new items and there will be a discount. They're always having sales
CR A.
Brooklin ontario
I’m a huge fan of Kate Spade designs. It embraces the best qualities of a woman and show the feminine side. I have many items and have never been disappointed in the quality. I just wish I could afford more.
Serena S.
Dubai
If you want luxury at a decent price Kate spade is a go to. They have beautiful designs, I especially love the jewelry and the bags. There’s someone for everyone, and the have regular sales too which is fantastic.
Marilyn H.
Toronto, ON
Great quality, lots of styles. From classy to cute. Huge selection of colors and matching wallets. Love the details in the lining. Overall great bags. I have a big purse, cross body bag and wallet from Kate spade.
Natalie S.
absolutely love their bags because the quality is great. i often visit outlet malls and find amazing deals on kate spade items. my favourite purchase was definitely my wallet, 3 years later and it looks brand new!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?