BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I recently purchased a table runner for the holiday season. It was great quality with an understated and elegant pattern. Kate spade makes great use of detail without going overboard it's classy and pretty.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
It's an amazing brand targeted for classy yet chic ladies it's a little pricy but totally worth the dollars, it's away to treat yourself after a big accomplishment, would definitely recommend purchasing
Meg S.
Have used many items from they're collections. Recently purchased a large wallet, cannot remember or find the style name but it almost like a cross between the Cameron street Lacey and the travel wallet. Pockets for everything, pen holder and large enough for my phone as well
Kaitlynn P.
I bought a wallet on sale recently and i love it. Definitely worth the price i paid, I don’t know how many cheap wallets I’ve gone through because I’ve been obviously getting what I’ve paid for, this one is super cute and is still going strong so i guess i made a good choice.
Alex L.
Love the bag I purchased from Kate Spade! I had great experience with the online customer service when I had issues with my order. The brick and mortar stores had great customer service in person and over the phone. The bag itself is well made with good quality product.
Melanie C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love their wallets and select purses. Usually, have many sales and when they do, their products become much more affordable. I don't like some styles but it is definitely many people's favourite brand. I prefer Micheal Kors but this is great as well because of the quality and variety.
Carla B.
St George, NB
Gorgeous and functional! I use my purse and wallet every single day and I am constantly receiving compliments when people spy the duo! My favourite part? Opening up my purse and that delicious LEATHER smell!!! The quality is outstanding! I cannot wait for my next purchase!!
Tonya F.
Kingsclear First Nation
I love Kate Spade. All her items are timeless, classic, and chic. My favourite item right now is my Kate Spade phone case. The only thing is its a bit bulky as it's a phone case wallet combo. I'll definitely always keep Kate Spade in mind for my decorating and accessory needs.
kacey N.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely adore kate spade!! They have unique bags and they are made in amazing quality. Depending on the bag it may be a bit out of your price range but i think is worth it. I personally prefer to order my bags online rather than go in store.
Naomi B.
Victoria, BC
Love their bags!!!! I have two of them a sling red bag and a grey work leather bad. The quality of the leathers are great the colours remain for a long time so as well like the leather. So I think the price is justifiable with the premium quality and great design it offers.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?