BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Michelle O.
Pinecrest
2018 kate spade new york 17-month large agenda - scatter dot

This agenda is the best. Great for adding all your to-dos and is the perfect size.

The only con for me would be to add more pages for notes.
Geena K.
Ocala, FL
I love Kate spade, my purse I currently using is a mauve leather large crossbody and I love it and get compliments on it all the time. It’s. Great quality and a cute design. Kate spade always has cute styles.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Lovely designs and quality materials used to build their products. I like how it can be classy yet simple, at an affordable price. Almost all of my purses are from Kate Spade and they really hold their value.
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Beautiful bags! I have a couple already and love them all, of course if you’re careful with them they’ll look like new but over time it can’t be helped and despite that they still look like I just bought them!
Kyleigh B.
tyler
Such a cute brand! They have everything from phone cases to purses and they are very high quality. If there’s a choice between brands I would recommend Kate Spade. Everything that this brand makes is adorable!
Kiley B.
Port Lavaca, TX
Kate Spade is an awesome brand that has the most beautiful products. I love their wallets and purses. They are always so beautifully made and I can tell the quality is just amazing and detailed. Great products
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I love Kate Spade so much. Every product I have from them whether is jewelry, bags, phone cases etc, they are all premium quality that lasts me a very long time. They are one of my favorite brands of all time.
Sammi F.
Marvin
I spoiled myself and bought myself a new cross body purse and wallet for my birthday. I am beyond happy with the product and I get complements on them all day everyday. Absolutely worth the price that I spent!
Christine A.
Scranton
Kate Spade is a great brand! Beautiful purses, wallets and jewelry. I own quite a few items and love them all!! The stores that I have been to have been very well organized and the employees were very helpful!
Crystal P.
I hate a royal blue purse from Kate spade! & I love it! It was my favorite purse! But then my mom fell in love with it so of course I had to give it to her. Was a beautiful Color & with a lot of compartments!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?