BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie R.
Harrington Harbour
My favourite brand and designer. Such elegant products and great quality. Love all of their stuff and would forever recommend them to anyone. Totally worth the money and investment.
Dian A.
88 LORONG MARICAN RESIDENCES 88,#05-03 417297 Singapore
I love kate spade bag.. the design and the packaging . The best bag classic bag so far I earned. Definitely Recommended this bag. I never had experience shop here but maybe one day.
Karen V.
I love Kate Spade handbags and purses. Excellent range of styles and colours and the quality is fabulous. Definitely worth a little investment as they are timeless, quality pieces.
KL Z.
Burnaby, BC
I received a Kate Spade wallet, bag, make up bag, notebook, and photo album as gifts for different occasions and I love them all! Kate Spade has a variety of products like wallets, bags, phone cases, jewellery, clothing, journals and stationary, and home decor and kitchen items. They do a remarkable job with keeping their brand consistently classy, especially with their continuous inclusion of the spade and bow motifs. I visited their flagship store in New York City and it's definitely one of the cutest stops I've ever gone to in my life. The brand tries to stay creative with their designs and colour selections. They also do really cool collabs. Recently they did one with Miss Piggy from the Muppets! Overall, the brand continues to surprise me with their high quality and creativity, but I'll have to add that their products do run on the pricier side.
Irma S.
I have a few bags and purses from Kate Spade and I love every single one. When is Walt Disney World in Florida I got my hands on part of the Minnie Mouse collection which I love.
Verónica C.
I love Kate Spade, it’s very feminine, hight quality and it has the best phone cases. Kate Spade cases are perfect, it has the amount of glitter every girl needs in their phones.
Melissa C.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have multiple bags from kate spade. I love the design of their totes (with bright coloured fabric on the inside). Good contrast of colours and always new designs to chose from.
Katrina A.
Scarborough, ON
Kate spade is a good luxury product. I like the texture of their bags and wallets. It is easy to clean and easy to use. The designs are simple and stylish.

I would recommend it to everyone.
Sherry F.
I have purchased a couple of bags. For the price versus quality I find they are expensive.

If the price was lower it would be more suited to the quality. I think you’re paying for the name.

I would purchase there again, if it was on sale.
Kali K.
Ottawa, ON
I can always count on getting a compliment on my purse, wallet, and phone case. The quality is reliable and durable and last a very long time. I love the pastel spring colours!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?