BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Liz K.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love Kate Spade. They have the cutest wedding and engagement gifts. I also love the bath towels. The towels are beautiful and last forever. Kate Spade products are worth the price because they are made with good quality.
Alysse D.
New Franklin, OH
Great quality bags. I love that there’s lots of different styles and awesome colors!!
Lara M.
We love the clean, simple look of Kaye Spade. Functional yet classy, you can not go wrong with a KS purse.
Kristine N.
Ferndale
I love the purses! The jewelry leaves a bit to be desired, as it loses its luster pretty rapidly. The clothing is hit and miss. They’re definitely cut for a size zero.
Diane H.
East Falmouth
I got a new black bag for the winter season and I love it! It could actually be used throughout the whole year, and was such a deal! Her bags are so awesome, and the store is wonderful. Salesforce is always so helpful and I would recommend a trip here any day!
Shaun Nicole A.
St. Augustine
I am just now getting in to these purses and I absolutely love the new satchel! I have had tons of compliments on it and looking forward to getting more.
Emily L.
San Francisco, CA
I love Kate Spade merchandise! I recently got a wallet here and it has all the pockets and the design that I need in a wallet. It feels and looks very sturdy and I have had no problems with it since then. The salespeople were also very courteous and kind!
Devin S.
Adrian
Great! Love their collection of home items. Found a beautiful decorative plate and can’t wait to show it off to friends and family this holiday season. Quality brand for a great price. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer K.
Purdon, TX
I always get my Kate Spade handbags when they have their 75% off sales. I buy 2-3 bags at a time compared to normally buying just 1. That is the only time I will ever buy from Kate Spade. They are my favorite purse brand and I won’t get anything else!! Loyal customer to the end!
Paige C.
Hagerstown , MD
I have always used Kate spade purses and i love them so much! I usually shop at an outlet store
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?