BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20544)
Jordan W.
Kate spade is one of my favourite designers. She has a very unique and funky style that features many colours and eye popping designs. It is in the higher price range, but if you are looking for a high quality piece that will definitely stand out, then Kate spade is for you!
Shivani P.
I have a little purse from Kate spade and I love it so much. It goes with every outfit and its big enough for me to put in a lot! I really wanna get more stuff from Kate spade! It's beautiful and I think it's expensive but I'm not a 100% sure because I got the purse as a gift.
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Kate Spade! This brand has a lot of thinks and products for all woman! You can choose from a little bag for the day to an amazing clutch for the night! The quality it's just great, I will say that there is nothing wrong with this brand. They use a lot of different colors and different types of shapes that make it so unique. And it's not to pricey so you can get one once in a while
elizabeth k.
I have two purses from Kate spade, I bought them during the surprise sale so i got them for really great prices and they're really great quality. I LOVE how simple and classic their styles are. I've had my purses since december 2015 and they're still in super great condition.
Ezgi k.
I love kate spades acccessories and bags!! I own few bags and wallets and they are so nice. Its simple and nice suitable for everyday wear. The prices are reasonable as well. Kate spade also has some beautiful phone cases and laptop covers as well. Which is on my want list!
Victoria P.
Woodbridge, ON
Kate Spade is my favorite brand for purses and wallets! Everything in this store is so cute, I never leave disappointed. If you're lucky enough to have a Kate spade outlet near you, you should definitely check it out!! There are always amazing discounts and amazing products!
Lauren K.
Vancouver, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BRAND EVER. Okay just wanted to make that clear. Their image, their product, their style is so on point. I love everything this designer touches. I always shop here time and time again. In all departments of life: fashion, accessories, home, travel, and office.
Shayna T.
Brighton, WY
Kate Spade is my favourite brand! I shop there for all of my purses and wallets and often purchase other items such as phone cases and the occasional clothing item as well. Their styles are fun, youthful and unique and the quality is great as well. I can always find something I like there!
Danielle K.
Kitchener, WY
Kate Spade is my favourite designer, as their products are durable and stylish. This being said, the products are more on the expensive side, but you are paying for quality in your products. The wallets and purses are in great quality after years of use. Also, the website offers lots of sales and email coupons which make it less terrible to spend money on. One expensive purchase is worth the quality.
Hillary W.
North York, ON
I own one Kate Spade bag and I love it. I've gotten many compliments when I use it and find that it's held up really well in the past few years. I love that they have a separate collection that is only sold at their outlets, it adds a different kind of unique-ness to the brand.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?