BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

James Z.
Marshfield
Kate spade is a pretty nice brand. Their bags are very good quality and cater especially to pastel colors. Their wallets are good quality, but their phone cases are not. All of my Kate Spade phone cases cost me around $50 per case and they all have faded away or broken completely. I recommend their bags and jewelry, but definitely NOT their phone cases.
Hannah K.
Moorpark, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
For my boyfriend's and my anniversary this year, he got me a new Kate Spade purse and matching wallet. I can honestly say that this is the best quality purse I have ever used. The leather is sturdy and the design is sleek, and it is very roomy. Kate Spade products may be kinda pricey, but with these products you know the quality and reliability is there.
Olivia L.
Kate Spade purses are undoubtedly some of the best in American. The designs and craftsmanship of them are unbelievable. Every time I go, I'm astonished by the sheer mass of all the handbags, totes, and jewelry. I've been to an official Kate spade store as well as an outlet and the outlet is cheaper obviously, but you get less variety and lower quality as well. However, the women who work there are not friendly at all. They literally just wait at the cash register until you come to them. There was an elderly lady who came in, clearly looking lost, and none of the employees came to help her. Therefore, if you are new to the world of handbags, I would recommend you do your research or come with a friend.
Elizabeth C.
Madison
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Kate Spade. Their handbags are very durable and of good quality. I love to shop on their outlet malls. It is worth the price because you know you are investing in a good product. I feel like it has more value compared to other brands that you see almost everywhere. It is chic, stylish, posh and overall super good quality. Totally a must buy!
Jlay L.
Hidden Valley Lake
Their purses and phone cases are beautiful! When I first bought my Iphone 6s a few years ago I saw their cases and had to buy one for myself. They’re so elegant yet simple. The prices are a bit high but I would buy from there again. I also love their wallets! The colors are so pretty and high quality. I completely believe they are worth the splurge!
Diane W.
I have a Kate Spade crossbody and a wallet. Both are so cute; I love the simple lines and classic design of the items I got. Perfect blend of functionality and aesthetics. I used the wallet everyday and the edges started falling apart in about a year, which is a bummer. On the other hand, I use my crossbody 2-3x per month and it still looks new since I purchased it 2 years ago.
Christy M.
Purchased my 1st Kate Spade purse & wallet in December and I love it. Still looks brand new. Great quality. Lots of room and the wallet holds all my necessities without looking overfilled. Straps are comfortable and leather is thick yet soft. Highly recommend the brand.
Rachel F.
Gainesville , GA
Kate Spade has been one of my all-time favorite brands for quite some time now. The designs are smart and sophisticated, but not so much so that they come across as pretentious! I love the color schemes and they always have me feeling fabulous!
Joselid A.
Chantilly, VA
The brand Kate Spade is one of my favorites. I only a couple of their bags and also a phone case from them that I adore. They are known for their classic silhouette styles and girly prints. I think everyone can find something they really like about some of their items and I have grown to love this brand and their commercials are fabulous!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love everything from Kate Spade. I own a bunch of purses and jewelry. It’s an amazing brand with just so much to offer at great prices. Especially if you go to the outlets you can find a lot of stuff at really really really good prices. If your a student or in the military you get a discount on top of the already discounted items. It’s awesome
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?