BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20522)
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
Such a cute and quirky brand! I love their eccentric and feminine style, with all the cheeky throwbacks and nods to retro fashion and pop culture icons! I have been lucky enough to own a few handbags and have been blown away by the design, attention to detail and long lasting quality!
Amanda S.
I love the classic, ladylike style of Kate Spade as well as their unique bags and accessories. I've ordered from them a number of times and have had order fullfillment issues, but their customer service staff has always been amazing at rectifying the problem. I own several Kate Spade bags, wallets, and accessories (including my wedding shoes!) and find them all to be high quality.
Alanna H.
St, FL
Love Kate spade purses, I purchased one while visiting in Toronto, Ontario. The quality is wonderful & they come in all different sizes or colours and textures! I would totally recommend any purse lover to get one, I will be purchasing one again in the near future! They spice up any look you have during day or night! My purse colour was a beautiful neon pink totally cute for summer!
Kim H.
I like the fun items that just make me smile. Kate Spade has so many different styles that range from classy to oh-so-sassy. I have a few bags from here and I really like them. They are made with good quality and have so much attitude. I would totally keep shopping here.
Christina P.
Tecumseh, ON
Kate Spade is the new Michael Kors. It is reasonably affordable for a high fashion brand, and the designs are super girly and chic. I recently received a Kate Spade cross body from my boyfriend and use it all the time. The chain even detaches so it can double as a clutch. Love Kate Spade, love her products, and I rely on my agenda I purchased from this brand as well.
Holly E.
Calgary , WY
I love Kate Spade, I enjoy her capsules and last year I bought an "admit one" clutch in the shape of classic ticket stub. She is probably one of my favourite designers. I have also been using the agenda for the past three years makes my life a little less chaotic.
Bonnie L.
Toronto, ON
I have multiple Kate Spade purses (totes and cross body) and wallets. Their wallets are affordable, sturdy, but not very well-kept just because of it's material. Money and what-not gets it dirty really quick. Their purses are pretty good for what they cost though!
kiran s.
Euless, TX
All their stuff is super cute, although it's kinda pricey the quality is nice and the stuff last long. I've had my kate spade purse for over a year and it literally looks new, so I would recommend buying this for one of your good friends or close family members.
Alondra S.
Toronto
I bought this medium backpack about a month ago and it's one of my favourite purchases ever! I always go into Kate spade and see what new to add to my collection. You're buy quality so it's a bit expensive but it was great.
Megan D.
I bought this bag April of last year, 2016. It was about $175 CDN and was purchased through a online surprise sale. Excellent quality and use of materials. I would never buy it for full price though almost at $400. A little over a year and it still looks as new as the day I received it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?