BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20635)
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
I have a lot of Kate Spade bags. But I got my hands of what could be my favourite purchase ever of them. It was the Cedar Street Card Holder in the colour pink. It was 48 usd and honestly I feel like they were worth it. It is perfect for when you need something compact and despite its size it can fit a lot of things at least 2 cards per pocket.  It has lasted a very long time , almost a year, with no corner breakouts. I use it everyday. It is so compact that I keep it inside my wallet with my must have cards and a little bit of cash for when I am in a hurry there is no need to pass them from my wallet.

I honestly recommend buying this, I have even gifted to people because I feel like it is a must have for everyone

alexis g.
langley
I love the brand! There’s always new and exciting things coming out. Their bags are well made and everything coordinates if you want to match your purse to wallet to passport cover!
Kylie J.
Ajax
Always happy with my Kate spade purses, they hold up pretty well after time. They're so cute and no matter what size I go with, I'm always satisfied and it holds everything I need.
Ngood K.
It is very good and its price is a bit high but it is very nice and deserves a really high price. It's the best thing I've ever used and I want to use it again but it's done from me
Carly R.
Orillia, ON
Kate Spade Wellesley Agenda was one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.
The organizer double as my wallet, with plenty of card slots and two billfolds for money and receipts.
Lisa R.
Edmonton, AB
I just recently got a new purse from kate spade. It is so nice and luxurious. Very well made. Its a crossbody. It has a really nice strap. Ill definitely be buying more from them.
Marina M.
East Gwillimbury , IL
I bought a bag from Kate Spade. The bag is very comfortable to use, big enough. The leather is not soft, but it was planned to be like that. Very beautiful , and I like it so much
Sarah B.
black Water Bottle, Red/Pink
This water bottle is really cute, however the it was difficult to remove the sleeve in order to wash it, and the glitter in the sleeve flakes off. I would recommend the product due to its pretty aesthetic.
Alina S.
Singapore
I really like the bags and wallets from Kate spade. She makes awesome and fun designed that not everyone has so that's is pretty cool! The quality is great! And I just love the brand so much! I definitly recommend!
Eva S.
I'm in love with Kate Spade's bags and stationary. While a little pricey, you get the wear of years with Kate Spade products, and the designs are so creative, detailed and unique that they are worth every penny.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?