BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
Kayla G.
I love Kate Spade! I bought the Cedar Street Maise in black and it's the most versatile bag ever. It can fit so much stuff in it if I want and you can use it as a crossbody without it looking overly bulky. Will definitely be buying Kate Spade again.
Isabelly C.
São Paulo, Brasil
Produtos maravilhoso, super indico, preço maravilhoso do jeitinho que o brasileiro gosta, usei e indico. Louco aquele que não comprar os produtos desta loja. Eu amei o cuidado sou viciada nos produtos por sei que cada vez mais eles me surpreendem
La Toya S.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Great quality.. very Chic... I love their bags.. phone cases are great but not very durable.. I bought one for my iPhone 6 but it last me a month after paying $40... their handbags however! Amazing! Last long and you can always catch a good sale!
Victoria S.
Our Last trip to kate spade was amazing! We bought a beautiful Dress, 2 Purses, 2 necklaces and a ring. We shopped at the Niagara Outlet in Niagara Falls and the staff were so friendly! We can't wait to go back and see what else this fun designer has to offer .
Emily Y.
Markham, TX
Affordable options that are great for students. Wallets are durable enough to chuck in you bag without scratching. That being said it will not compare to other high end brands but if you're on a budget and are looking for simple designs you can't go wrong.
Donna C.
Edmonton, AB
Cute good quality purses at a good price point. Lots of different sales throughout the years and the outlets are always good value. I have 2 purses that have held up very well and the designs of the Kate Spade items are all very cute and adorable.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
Kate Spade has a nice mix of cute, stylish, and simple designs. I own wallets, sunglasses, and handbags from them and I am a fan of them all. Their quality is pretty good as all of the items have lasted a long while and not deteriorated over time. I am a definite fan of theirs and am always interested in checking out their newest items!
Shannon F.
By far my favorite brand to shop. Their bags and shoes are timeless and modern at the same time. The quality is amazing and yes they are pricey but it's well worth it. The jewelry is super cute I want the black and white striped studs so bad!
Alejandra E.
México
Kate Spade stuff is often so fun and adorable. I especially love the fun linings and whimsically-shaped purses . . . my favorite is one that looks like a steamboat! I do think the quality/styles can be hit or miss though. I have a wallet that looks great with soft, supple leather in a gorgeous color and is also very useful. I also have two bags that are adorable but I very rarely use them because they were designed so that barely anything can fit inside them.
Lindsay B.
Burlington, ON
I honestly Love everything about Kate spade. It is classy yet modern any taste on that kind of old-school style. I own about for handbags and I love them all. They are made really well and the colors and styles of the bags are just beautiful
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?