BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Haley P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
TOTALLY OBSESSED with kate spades wallets and purses. Super cute with high quality touch, shopping was extremely great for me because how affordable the sales are! Definitely recommend shopping at Kate Spade!
Michelle O.
Pinecrest
2018 kate spade new york 17-month large agenda - scatter dot

This agenda is the best. Great for adding all your to-dos and is the perfect size.

The only con for me would be to add more pages for notes.
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this brand. Everytime I go into a store people are so kind and excited to help you m. While some are too pushy I know ya because they really want that money and quite frankly I don’t Blame them
Jessica P.
I loooove Kate spade!! I have my diaper bag from her and it’s amazing and I always get compliments on it! So big and I have so much room. It also wasn’t as expensive as you would think. Totally worth it!
Christine A.
Scranton
Kate Spade is a great brand! Beautiful purses, wallets and jewelry. I own quite a few items and love them all!! The stores that I have been to have been very well organized and the employees were very helpful!
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I love Kate Spade so much. Every product I have from them whether is jewelry, bags, phone cases etc, they are all premium quality that lasts me a very long time. They are one of my favorite brands of all time.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Lovely designs and quality materials used to build their products. I like how it can be classy yet simple, at an affordable price. Almost all of my purses are from Kate Spade and they really hold their value.
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Beautiful bags! I have a couple already and love them all, of course if you’re careful with them they’ll look like new but over time it can’t be helped and despite that they still look like I just bought them!
Taylor D.
Fort Myers, FL
My kate spade purses are my favorite purses. I have a bag in the color adventure blue and I get compliments on it every time I wear it! The bag styles and colors are timeless and a great staple to any wardrobe
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
My favorite luxury brand. So classy so simple ! I love the style and the brand. Is a very chic classy fashion. I love the colors and the season collections ! I always ask for this brand as my anniversary gift.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?