BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Ngood K.
It is very good and its price is a bit high but it is very nice and deserves a really high price. It's the best thing I've ever used and I want to use it again but it's done from me
Carly R.
Orillia, ON
Kate Spade Wellesley Agenda was one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.
The organizer double as my wallet, with plenty of card slots and two billfolds for money and receipts.
Lisa R.
Edmonton, AB
I just recently got a new purse from kate spade. It is so nice and luxurious. Very well made. Its a crossbody. It has a really nice strap. Ill definitely be buying more from them.
Marina M.
East Gwillimbury , IL
I bought a bag from Kate Spade. The bag is very comfortable to use, big enough. The leather is not soft, but it was planned to be like that. Very beautiful , and I like it so much
Sarah B.
black Water Bottle, Red/Pink
This water bottle is really cute, however the it was difficult to remove the sleeve in order to wash it, and the glitter in the sleeve flakes off. I would recommend the product due to its pretty aesthetic.
Alina S.
Singapore
I really like the bags and wallets from Kate spade. She makes awesome and fun designed that not everyone has so that's is pretty cool! The quality is great! And I just love the brand so much! I definitly recommend!
Ashley W.
Aurora
I’ve had many of their purses they are absolutely stunning however I have had them fall apart on me within a year of using it.  Make sure you keep the receipt for warranty !
Krushi S.

I purchased a Primrose Hill Layton wristlet online. It was featured online with polka dot fabric inside but came to me with the wrong inside fabric. I contacted customer service and they acknowledged that I received the wrong fabric in my wristlet. They did a reship and I had to wait for the return label to resend the item back. Two stores (UPS and Purolator), another phone call to customer service, and several days wait for resend labels I manage to send the first wristlet back.

The new wristlet arrives with THE SAME WRONG FABRIC. Now when I call customer service the company changed the image online matching it to the wrong fabric.

I am NO LONGER A KATE GIRL. I now have to resend back the item for the second time and wait for a my refund. Very disappointed in the company. Will no longer purchase Kate spade. Be cautious of any online purchases!
Eva S.
I'm in love with Kate Spade's bags and stationary. While a little pricey, you get the wear of years with Kate Spade products, and the designs are so creative, detailed and unique that they are worth every penny.
Keisha L.
Kate Spade has really colourful bags that are so pretty and they have a really really nice wallet they also have really colourful clothes like dresses I really love Kate Spade
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?