BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jade J.
I purchased a kate spade phone case for my iPhone 8 plus and the case was way to tight for my phone (it stated on the box for iPhones 8 plus also!) It kept trying to shut my phone off when I had it on my phone.
Haley S.
West KELOWNA , BC
I absolutely adore everything Kate Spade. The brand is cheerful, happy and has classic styles for everyone. The softness of the leather and quality craftsmanship is what keeps me coming back.
member-d067e
I'm 100% in LOVE with my Kate Spade purse and matching wallet. I love everything about it, the quality, the colour, the space, everything. 10/10 would definitely recommend, I bought my purse and wallet from an outlet mall so I did get a fantastic deal on them(;
Grace H.
CDMX
Son productos súper creativos y femeninos de buena calidad. Me encantan más las colecciones de temporada que las de línea porque son más divertidas aunque a veces son difíciles de combinar.
Mollie r.
calgary
I just adore Kate spades fantastic patterns. Her items are on the more affordable end of high end but the quality it so great! The statement jewellery and her backpacks really set outfits apart!
Amy T.
Vancouver, BC
I love kate spade products! They have super cute designs and they really draw me in! Their stuff is really my style but I do feel they are too pricey.. I normally get their stuff at the outlet!
fili s.
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable n high quality. and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, im so excited.
Sora N.
I love its bag collection. It has varieties of bags. I once saw a white gorgeous sling bag and totally in love with it. I really like its designs 😍😍 It is a little bit pricey for me but it is super worth it 👍👍
Trisha T.
I love love love this brand. Their bags are the perfect size for me. They are sleek and style and classic. I could pair my bags with my outfit for the day effortlessly. And I think that their products are also quite affordable compared to other brands.
Emma S.
Lovely customer service, staff were super helpful when I was buying a wallet. Products are great prices for the quality, and the stores are all well laid out with everything easily found.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?