BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rachel C.
North Vancouver, BC
I love Kate spade, beautiful and elegant items in always great colorschemes.. I also find that they are a fairly good price point for a luxury item. Always a go to!
Christina S.
St, NL
Kate Spade is such a beautiful sophisticated brand for women today. All the handbags are very well designed and so versatile. The colors are always modern and just leave you in a cheerful mood. Her home ware and stationary is also super stylish and classic. Amazing brand that I love to support!
Jasmine M.
Mississauga, ON
The Kate Spade aesthetic is EVERYTHING! The pricing is very reasonable for a luxury brand and the quality you’re getting. I do find that some of their designs are a little too dreamy, and make for an unrealistic purchase (how often are you going to carry a peacock-shaped purse?)
Christena M.
Etobicoke, ON
Late spade is affordable high end. I like the versatile of chic and funk in the products. The clothings are beautiful and there’s always an item to make a statement. They had a campaign with one of my favourite statements “understated is overrated” because you should be shining!
Isabella B.
Full of life, bright colors, happy merchandise is what’s describes kate spade. I had such an amazing time shopping there!! Amazing quality and affordable price. The dresses are so beautiful and elegant and perfect for a special occasion. I totally recommend purchasing Kate spade.
Monica W.
Lima
I absolutely love everything about this brand! Especially their bags and wallets. I also own some jewelry, shoes and clothing and they are all great and beautiful.
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Kate spade can I give you enough stars. Kate spade is one of my fav accessory brands. Love their purses cluthes wallets phone cases laptop bags back backs even their clothing is bomb. Always recommend Kate spade to all my friends. I usually buy from the Toronto premium outlets.
Candice J.
Hamilton, ON
I own several Kate Spade purses and jewellery items. They’re all high quality, designed wells any time I wear them people notice them. Definitely a good purchase!
Naomi B.
Etobicoke, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Kate spade purses. i shop for them at the outlet because they have awesome deals especially when it's the holidays. Also check out TJX stores for discounted prices. So many cute styles, designs and colours. Definitely and investment piece or great gift for a loved one.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Love the styles of handbag/ purse. I get complements every time I carry my Kate spade purse. Mine first purchase has lasted almost 3 years so I’ve naturally continued to treat myself to a new purse from here when I can afford it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?