BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Karlie H.
Paragould
My favorite brand! I love her stuff rather it be the purses, clothes, house hold items, or whatever else! Always can count on it to be awesome !!!!
Natalie H.
Abingdon
Absolutely love my Kate Spade long off the shoulder purse. I literally use it every single day. It is black so it goes with everything and it is durable! Probably had that bag for 3 years now and it looks like brand new! I highly recommend any Kate Spade products as they are QUALITY!
Amelia R.
I love Kate spade products. I have purchased handbags, wallets, jewelry, and perfume from the brand. Overall, good quality for the price and fun new patterns that can be dresses up or down.
Kristin R.
Colorado Springs
I love Kate Spade. Great products. Basically my entire desk at work is Kate Spade.....
Lauren F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Live life colorfully like I do with Kate Spade! I have a few KS bags and really love the quality people’s leather look. My next grab will be for a small brown wallet and brown leather band watch - LOVE.
MJ C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Kate Spade because they have really good quality products for such an affordable price. They always have good sales as well during holidays. I love the ambiance of the store also. I will definitely keep coming back to purchase from this store.
Elizabeth O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love Kate Spade. Great quality bags with tons of fun colors and patterns. I purchase a new wallet from Kate Spade every few months and I am never disappointed
Kit K.
Sacramento, CA
Kate Spade, spend a couple hundred dollars and get a great pocketbook. It’s not gonna cost you an arm and a leg, but it will last forever. Great investment, great bag, great deal.
Ryan B.
Clinton Township
It was just a phone case, nothing fancy. It is pretty. Got it at TJMaxx. Nice hard plastic.
Nadia K.
Los Angeles
I’m petite and Kate Spade makes great dresses that fit me perfectly. Super cute purses as well.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?