BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emily W.
Stow, OH
Love everything Kate spade. They make great handbags that are all so cute. I always see cute Kate spade bags when walking out and about. Their patterns are always so in style. Definitely a great place to shop
Olivia D.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. She offers such a wide variety of items at many different price points. Aside from amazing quality hand bags and jewelry, she offers such unique nifty gifties! You truly cannot go wrong with Kate Spade, I 100% recommend.
Theresa W.
Grand Island
Love all of my kate spade purses and wallets, so many places to put all of your belongings! I recommend this store for purchasing purses, jewelry, phone cases, and wallets!
K E.
Youngstown
Amazing company and brand. Their styles are always so bright and fun! Such a shame she passed away.
Lee C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love all of their products. I have several handbags and wallets. Great quality. Beautiful designs
Haley B.
Cullman
Love their products they are so simple yet elegant and go with everything! And very durable! I have several Kate Spade products and love every one of them!
Chandler R.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Kate Spade is such a great company. Everything I have that’s Kate Spade is such great quality and I will always be a customer.
J G.
Love Kate Spade products. From a fun business card holder to a nice evening bag, Kate Spade has an accessory for every event. It’s especially great when you get an email for a nice discount!
Prenita K.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love shopping for bags from this brand. The quality is amazing. Expect it to last long. The variety is beyond what you think.
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
katespade.comKate Spade Great products!! Classy, sophisticated. Can be expensive. I recently bought a winter hat from Kate Spade and it's so warm and cute, it makes the winter a bit more bearable for me!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?