BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20592)
Brogan C.
Dartmouth, KS
Love love love Kate spade! So classy and always fabulous, I have purses bags wallets and phone cases from this company and T never fails to please me ! I am consistently impressed and happy with my money spent
Camille G.
Whitehorse
Bought earrings as a graduation gift for my niece. Shipping was fairly fart and productkate spade new york Gold-Tone Glitter Stone Stud Earrings was in great condition even in a gift box. I love it!
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
Love my Kate Spade purse!

I bought it when they had one of their 75% sales and ended up getting it for around $80 from it being almost $300.

I use it everyday and it's sturdy and hasn't shown any wear or tear it.
Jenn O.
Sault Ste Marie , OK
I looooove Kate Spade! I have a super versatile black bag that I use everyday! I also love my baby pink leather wallet. We don’t have a store in my town, but I ALWAYS stop at Kate Spade when I’m out of town.
Nital S.
Fernheath , Luton
I love this brand, it had great bags, stationery, earrings, jewellery, purses, everything. It really has the nicest things. The brand can be expensive but always keep an eye out for when they have sales on.
LISA B.
I have two kats spade wallets and two purses. Both items have lasted me quite a few years and are still in exceptional quality. I love how fun this brand is ! So many colour and style options to chose from!
Sereena N.
I love this brand especially the phone cases and their bags. My favourite purchase is one of my phone cases . It’s super long lasting and I’ve probably dropped my phone a million times and it has not broken.
Britt C.
London, Ontario
Kate Spade is my favourite mid-range brand for cute bags and accessories. I have a few bags some of which I've been using for years and they are still in great shape. Some of the bags are a little outrageous and I would never wear them, but they are still fun. I will keep repurchasing!
francis w.
Pickering
The quality of the products is great. I’ve had my Kate Spade purse for approx. 2 years and it is still holding up great! There are numerous small pockets which is perfect for storing items within your purse.
Rachel H.
brampton
Purses are great quality and will last a nice amount of time. You pay for the quality you receive. Very fashionable and easy to purchase. Staff at Kate spade is incredible I love the stores in outlet malls.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?