BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Adelina N.
Shah Alam
I love the design of the purse, handbags and others. Its really my kind of style. The quality is amazing, I really love it. The colours are so bright and cheerful. Will shop here again because I'm in love with this brand!
Domestic D.
kitchener, ON
It’s a great product with it too bad of a price tag. I usually buy bags from kate spade and I love the colours that they have. My favourite purchase is a wallet that I sue at spring time. I would recommend this product.
Hi..
Kate Spadekate spade new york - Moto Mod Wireless Charging External Battery Case for Motorola Moto Z Droid and Moto Z Force Droid Edition - Black/White/G I really love Kaye spade phone cases, the cases serve in both functionality and fun! Only slight problem is that I wish there were more choices and make it them a little bit softer to touch because I’m not a fan of hard cases but I’ll use Kate spade ones.
oritushh E.
Thornhill, ON
I have recently bought myself a late spade purse. It is the perfect size. Yes I chose black but honestly because it goes with everything! The outlet store beside me had a phenomenal sale! Will definitely be going back for more!
member-05646
I’ve always loved Kate spade products. 90% of my purchases holds up well and the customer service is always great. The styles are chic and modern and there’s always a nice selection. Do keep in mind however if you get light leather ware, that there could be transfer of your clothing color onto the bag.
Meghan W.
Toronto
My favourite purse that I own is a small cross body bag from Kate Spade! I’ve had it for years and it still looks like the first day I got it. The quality is amazing and it’s the perfect size to fit all my necessities.
Josee S.
Dieppe
I love the Kate Spade bags and accessories. Kate Spade always has high quality products! They’re laptop and phone accessories are very stylish and affordable. Although the bags are expensive they are worth the price.
Bridget B.
matera
Super cute and I love the jewellery and the accessories collections. The purses are super cute and really high quality they’re super fashionable and theyre always in style. They are pricey though, which is a let down
Kristy S.
Campbell River
I purchased a leather bucket style bag/purse from here a few years ago and wore it for ages! It really held up well & was affordable for real leather! I eventually sold it to a friend and she absolutely loved it too!
Savannah O.
windsor
I love Kate spade it’s one of my favourite brands. I just recently purchased their exercise tracker and I’m already so obsessed. It’s not super affordable, but it’s not insanely expensive. I shop their all the time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?