BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20477)
Aanchal N.
I wouldn't say KS purses are considered very trendy anymore but the the clothes are definitely a great buy. I love the quality of KS shoes as well. Perfect for any wedding or formal event.
Kelly P.
Love Kate Spade products! I have a couple of purses and a few phone cases. The brand is very cute and has so much personality! The products are well made and are durable. Definitely a great brand!
Mahima A.
bloomington
Love my black crossbody bag. It’s worth the price, the perfect size not too big not too small and goes with every outfit. The material is perfect because any spills can be wiped right off.
Galilea V.
I just love this! From phone cases to handbags this is everything!! I love their designs the colors and everything, I know it is expensive but definitely worth it
Wan Ling T.
Sippy Downs, QLD
Bought a Kate Spade purse. Love how their designs are always simple yet beautiful. However, the logo text on my purse is fading off. I think it's better to get the ones with 3D logo texts.
Alexis R.
Newmarket, ON
Just got a new wallet from Kate Spade and I love it! So simple and classy. Amazing quality. I have a few bags from Kate Spade and I have nothing but positive things to say about the brand!
DANIELA R.
Zacatecas
Love their originality and creativity that they have it’s perfect for girls of my age. Great quality and great designs. Not expensive but not cheap it has the perfect price for the quality
Aynslee D.
I love my Kate Spade bracelet that I recently splurged on, it's simple and goes with everything! The whole shopping experience was awesome, I don't shop here much but when I do I love it!
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
Longest wallet I've ever had and I love it still as good as the day I bought it no problems with it! Her style is amazing and will definitely be a repeat buyer. If I can afford it that is!
Jasneet D.
Love kate spade, the items are quirky and cute and I love the bow detailing. Kate spade handbags are made with excellent quality and they always have sales so you can find some really cute items for a good price!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?