BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Janelle B.
chilliwack, BC
I recently purchased a few journals and notebooks from Kate spade and I've got to say I am in love!!! They are super cute, practical, and decently priced for the most part. I will definitely be recommending and buying again!
Marli M.
I own a pair is prescription glasses and a purse and I love everything about them! I find them very stylish and whenever I wear them I get asked a LOT who are they from. I also love the quality and colors ❤️
Allie G.
Stoney Creek, ON
Love all things kate Spade. Love the colour and patterns in her designs makes for very unique and fun statement pieces. Shopping in a Kate Spade store is always pleasant as the staff are helpful and kind !
Elle B.
I am obsessed with her bangles!! The colours and the designs! I get compliments every time I wear one without fail!! Even if I'm just feeling yucky and in tights and a tee!! Perks me up and makes me feel great!
Taylor E.
Edmonton , AB
Great quality purse & love how durable & unique the design is! My purse completely helps out my everyday life by organizing all my cards & has enough room for all them plus extra pockets for change & cash
Kayla W.
Mooresville, NC
Purchased my diaper bag from Kate spade and absolutely love it. It is large and can carry all my necessities when going out with baby. The nylon is easy clean, and I love the changing pad it came with!
Emma b.
ottawa
I love the store. I have only been inside a few times since it is a little expensive, and usually put of my budget but I adore the items in store. The look is elegant, fun and whimsical in an elegant way.
Harneek J.
I love this product. The material is astonishing and the stitching is magnificent I don't regret buying this bag at all, in fact I think it's the best bag of ever bought, not to mention it was my first brand bag. Love it❤
Makeupbygerjis G.
king abdul aziz street, sharjah
Their bags are really nice and long lasting. I’ve been using one of their bags for years now and it still looks brand new. I believe it’s less expensive than other luxury stores which makes it affordable.
Basma M.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. I have recently bought glasses from it and I LOVE THEM they fit my face shape amd everyone is complainting them all the time. My next mission is to buy a handbag from Kate Spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?