BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Marli M.
I own a pair is prescription glasses and a purse and I love everything about them! I find them very stylish and whenever I wear them I get asked a LOT who are they from. I also love the quality and colors ❤️
Jenn O.
Sault Ste Marie , OK
I looooove Kate Spade! I have a super versatile black bag that I use everyday! I also love my baby pink leather wallet. We don’t have a store in my town, but I ALWAYS stop at Kate Spade when I’m out of town.
Britt C.
London, Ontario
Kate Spade is my favourite mid-range brand for cute bags and accessories. I have a few bags some of which I've been using for years and they are still in great shape. Some of the bags are a little outrageous and I would never wear them, but they are still fun. I will keep repurchasing!
francis w.
Pickering
The quality of the products is great. I’ve had my Kate Spade purse for approx. 2 years and it is still holding up great! There are numerous small pockets which is perfect for storing items within your purse.
Kayla W.
Mooresville, NC
Purchased my diaper bag from Kate spade and absolutely love it. It is large and can carry all my necessities when going out with baby. The nylon is easy clean, and I love the changing pad it came with!
Daniella C.
Montréal
I love Kate Spade. I purchased a cross body bag and the stitching and color on the leather is very nice and smooth. I am addicted now and need the matching wallet. Every woman should own a Kate Spade bag!
Elle B.
I am obsessed with her bangles!! The colours and the designs! I get compliments every time I wear one without fail!! Even if I'm just feeling yucky and in tights and a tee!! Perks me up and makes me feel great!
Meaghan H.
Moncton
I purchased a handbag and it is great quality. I use it daily and it is a great color for spring. I do not shop the brand often but much prefer it to other brands easily available in my area(Coach, Guess)
Harneek J.
I love this product. The material is astonishing and the stitching is magnificent I don't regret buying this bag at all, in fact I think it's the best bag of ever bought, not to mention it was my first brand bag. Love it❤
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
I have had a kate spade wallet for about three years and it has held up great. The price is high but the product does last. Haven't tried out their handbags but I am sure they would be of the same quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?