BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20428)
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Very expensive, but worth the buy. I really like Kate Spade products and the variety that is offered as it is great quality products. I enjoy shopping at Kate Spade, would be nicer if the products were cheaper.
Laura T.
Long Grove, IL
Love all Kate Spade products that I have. They are always very stylish and trendy. I have a key chain on my car keys that I get compliments on all the time. Definitely recommend tryin any items from Kate Spade.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
It makes me sad that Kate Spade has passed away and how depressed she was before her death. She was a wonderful woman who designed amazing purses! These purses are beautiful. They can be quite expensive though!
Grayson Y.
Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet [] has a lot of space Love the color large compact for a large size wallet. reasonably priced for a kate spade wallet
MacKenzie A.
Frederick
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. I love their bags, wallets, phone cases and jewelry. There hasn’t been a single item from this brand that I have not liked. I have a few purses and they’re my favorites.
Colette M.
Monrovia, CA
I love that the late spade brand has a little bit of everything. Clothing, purses and wallets, jewelry, bedding, household goods.
I love the quality of each product. My purses and wallets last for literally years. The bedding is all so cute and extra soft and cozy.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Lovely designs and quality materials used to build their products. I like how it can be classy yet simple, at an affordable price. Almost all of my purses are from Kate Spade and they really hold their value.
Haley P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
TOTALLY OBSESSED with kate spades wallets and purses. Super cute with high quality touch, shopping was extremely great for me because how affordable the sales are! Definitely recommend shopping at Kate Spade!
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I have purses and wallets from Kate Spade and they are extremely nice and last long. I’ve never had a problem with the bags. Plus they are adorable to pair with every outfit. I will definitely shop here again.
Geena K.
Ocala, FL
I love Kate spade, my purse I currently using is a mauve leather large crossbody and I love it and get compliments on it all the time. It’s. Great quality and a cute design. Kate spade always has cute styles.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?