BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20505)
Ariel K.
Mississauga
I use everything from Kate Spade. I’m currently using her phone case and wallet. I use them everyday and they are so essential. I love the store design the colours are so bright and complementary. Love this brand.
Demi M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Not really a bag person but purchased my first bag, and matching purse in may. Fantastic product just the right size for going out or for every day use and the patching purse is amazing. Would definitely recommend
Samantha C.
Camberley, Camberley
Amazing brand! Well love in my family and I was extremely disheartened to hear the recent new about her passing. I truly hope all is well with her family & I hope her brand continues to thrive onwards and upwards!
Shannon S.
Love love love Kate Spade items ! Have multiple purses as well as jewelry. I recently got engaged and bought all my bridesmaids Kate spade necklaces and matching bracelets! Can’t wait for them to open their gifts !
Janine V.
I have an adorable Kate spade diaper bag. Super handy and i still feel fashionable when I wear it daily. Everyone at the store was very friendly and there was no judgement when I only checked out the sale rack haha
Hannah H.
Perth, NB
I love Kate Spade products. Her aesthetic is beautiful. I love the graphic prints but also the florals. I’ve been to one store in Niagara Ontario and it was beautiful. My most recent purchase was in NYC - a wallet.
Sarah R.
Thorold
Just got these really cute kate spade earings there really simple yet pretty and come in a very cute little bag would make for a fantastic gift! But I’m keeping these ones! Ha price is was higher but you get what toy pay for :)
Jess B.
Caronport
Kate Spade has great quality purses and wallets and is not exorbitantly expensive. If you want a good purse or wallet and for it to be long lasting, then I would personally invest in buying one from Kate Spade.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
I bought a clutch online from Kate spade and when it came in I was surprised at how well kept it was. For the quality, the price was super cheap. I bought it a couple years back and till this day I still use it.
Olivia M.
The quality of these products it unbeatable. The products themselves are so nice. They are durable and go with everything from a casual everyday outfit to a night on the town. I will definitely shop here again.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?