BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Amanda F.
Kate Spade is a classy brand that charges the prices that you'd expect for the quality that is given. The bags are sturdy, roomy and are everything that you could want from a brand. Their clothes and accessories are nice as well, but I really shop for bags from this brand.
Brittney C.
San Diego, CA
Love Kate spade! I seriously own so many bags from here. Some for business, some to dress up, and a lot of casual cross body bags. They have a lot of sales, so even if it is a little pricey you can always find a deal!
Daniela🌙 D.
Miami
This is a great brand for purses or wallet and even watches. I love that they have various colors and not just the traditional ones. They have the most beautiful hot pink which you can find and purses or even wallets.
Megan S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is my go to place for cute purses! I love the variety of colors and textures. I have everything from weekends bags to structured briefcases. Their home decor is cute too and makes great housewarming gifts.
Madison R.
Madison
When purchasing a purse or wallet, Kate Spade is always my go to. They have fantastic quality and I can normally get some type of discount. All of Kate Spades product are definitely worth the hype and the price point!
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
My Kate Spade crossbody bag is my baby! I actually own two in different colors! The leather is of great quality and the lining has yet to disappoint. The color is great and I love how the Kate Spade logo isn’t flashy.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
I love Kate Spade brand, very good quality and colors are great! I just purchased a nice light pink purse for spring and I absolutely love it! I owe few more pieces from her line, like Iphone case, shoes and jewelry!
Deborah O.
Denair
LOVED throughout high school. Now as a college senior I feel that the brand has lost it’s exclusivity. May sound snobby, but why pay multiple hundreds of dollars to own the same bag as everyone else. No longer unique.
Chandra H.
Lincoln
My absolutely favorite for bags, purses, accessories... everything. I have purchased phone cases and jewelry also and everything is always great quality. Good sales and fair prices for super trendy and adorable stuff!
Ariana B.
Miller place
I love purchasing a new wallet every few years. I recently bought a new one because I wanted one that snapped open and everything was right there. The quality of her wallets are always amazing and they last for years.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?