BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20517)
Keyia B.
I live for Kate Spade products. I have 6 purses and 7 wallets. As well as other stationary products, a blanket, and a watch. Everything is such good quality and looks amazing. It has become my favourite designer brand and one I have definitely become addicted to!
Lexi H.
Kitchener
Kate Spade makes cute products for any part of your life. The products always stand out among others, and are always worth the extra investment. From apparel, to tech, to home products, Kate Spade has something for everyone who wants a little shine in their life.
Nicole E.
Little Rapids , NL
Always so happy with my Kate spade purchases . I have a number of household items and they are all such excellent quality , quirky and unique . I love how no matter what product you are looking for you can always find something to suit each persons personality!
Amna k.
Singapore
My name is Amna khan and I am writing to see if you would like to work with me I will promote all stories via my social media channels. I specifically would feature your brand. I will Gather information about any complaints to make your customers feel heard. This also allows to rectify a problem you may not have realized you had. I will Use y social platforms as a hub for the links you want to share with audience. YouTube to get the best exposure, optimize the video’s title and description with keywords for search. Review my Twitter activity, see what gets the most engagement for your brand and plan tweets accordingly.
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
Kaleigh S.
Marystown, NL
Got a Kate Spade purse for Christmas and I fell in love with it! It’s a nude and black cross body and it’s the perfect size for an everyday purse. The material is very good quality and sturdy and will definitely be purchasing another purse in the near future.
Aliya E.
ottawa, ON
the colour schemes are usually really cute, but it is definitely not something that i spend my money on all the time, as even small purses can be upwards of $300..this is definitely a luxury item, but if you can snag a good deal, then its worth looking into!
Sara B.
It’s beautiful items and when they have a sale it is definitely one of the most busy stores to go to but also fun. I have a friend who passed away from cancer who loved her Kate Spade purses and now they remind me of her and I have to love them as well.
Kyla P.
RIP Kate. You may have been out of the company for years now, but your quality products kept rolling out and impressing us all. I do feel some items can be drastically overpriced, but if you have the money for the wild pieces they produce, invest in her bags!
Francine W.
Kate Spade is a very fun and whimsical brand. There’s something for everyone. Shopping at kate spade, you could get trapped in the store for hours by looking at all the details. I would occasionally stop by Kate Spade and browse, perhaps pick up a few items.
Alexandra T.
Beaconsfield, QC
I recently purchased a phone case from Kate Spade. Not only is the case itself aesthetically pleasing and on-trend, the material is durable enough to actually protect my phone. Additionally, this case and it's print has lasted through wear and tear.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?