BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers. The items are classy and high quality. A Kate Spade handbag, clutch, diaper bag, and or/accessories will last you a very long time. I highly recommended this designer brand.
Nicole R.
Kate Spade, in my opinion, offers some of the best options in purses! I love how soft their leather is and the bags can be so roomy! But you can also pick a cute little petite bag that holds just the essentials!
Valeria M.
san antono
I love this brand I always get some of my purses and my shoes from here I shop here once a month I get kinda the more affordable stuff
Sejla H.
Valparaiso, IN
Cute purses and bags that I have a couple of, but have mainly purchased as gifts, as they have a more elegant individual style that I dont pair with
SARAH J.
Cleveland , TN
I love everything Kate spade. I have two hand bags and lots of school supplies. My favorite is probably my organization boxes in my living room they are super practical and cute. Awesome quality and really handy. I would defiantly recommend shopping there I love it.
Norma S.
I like their purses. They are unique and I can always find something within my budget
Chloe K.
I got a Kate Spade blanket for my birthday very sod and not to small. This is my first Kate spade blanket, but I would buy another one.
Kelsey R.
Union City
Bought a laptop bag for my wife, she’s in love with the product and loves the bag, feels better quality
Amina M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the brand and they have such cute purses for honestly a great price!! I would highly suggest that everyone try one
Jenna J.
Saint Charles
I love Kate spade. Their bags are colorful and cute. I love that they have lots of zippered pockets too and thicker straps so they last. I have one of their bigger bags and it fits my laptop for work and school.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?