BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Chris F.
I had used some kate spade glassware products in general at friends places and they seem great but nothing over the top for the price.  You could find comparable items for less money I feel.  My wife likes kate spade stationary but again while it is nice to look at visually, the price is more then its worth I think.
Tatum W.
Kate Spade is great and it has a very wide range of products but it is highly, and I repeat highly expensive. It is not really worth it, and I see the products more as novelty. I like the notebooks the best but wouldn't consider buying much from this brand.
ruby p.
Surrey, BC
I love shopping at Kate Spade. I always find something even when I’m not looking. Staff is very helpful and the price point is amazing for a luxury brand. I recently purchase a tote bag and oversized wallet. I would recommend Kate Spade to anyone looking for a new bag or wallet. They have excellent jewelry too.
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Cute man. I love this shop. It sells prestigious clothes for special occasions. Definetly a good brand for showing formality and style. Shops are well layed out, allowing a good shopping experience. Items are of very good quality and last a very long time. Beautiful designs, styles and ideas from this brand.
Shawna H.
I recently purchased a crossbody purse and a wallet from Kate spade it's the first time I've bought an expensive bag from her line before and I was not disappointed the material is fabulous and the wallet had lots of pockets for debit / credit cards that I love. I will 100% repurchase another bag from her line
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Love the colorful Kate Spade handbags. They're so simple and chic, making my wardrobe seem fashionable with very little effort. The handbags are made durably and can last a long time if they are well taken care of. The price point is decent for a luxury handbag. Definitely coming back to purchase more!
Sophie d.
Kate Spade is my favourite luxury brand, is high quality and has beautiful products. I have had my Kate Spade purse for 3 years and use it often, and have had no signs of breakage, worn down material or other issues with the purse. It was totally worth the price, and I will continue to buy Kate Spade purses!
Jennifer S.
edmonton
Love Kate spade everything. The purses are well made, towels and blankets are so soft. The home decor is funky and neat. The colours used instantly make you happy. The purses I have had have lasted for years and maintained their integrity, and the one purse that was having an issue was replaced without issue.
Ceara G.
Mississauga , CA
I have a nice nude purse and a Tiffany blue wallet from Kate Spade! They were given as gifts, since I'm a University student and can't afford much. If you're going to buy something expensive, you got to get your money's worth! I use my wallet everyday and I use my purse on special occasions! Love Kate Spade!
Liat S.
Recently, I have been ordering a couple of their products that have caught my eye and I totally love them! KS is expensive brand in general but ladies love it! Good variety too. They have new things like water bottles and umbrellas that are totally modern and are aimed at, yet not limited to, a younger audience. It's so cute and edgy!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?