BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20442)
Veronique A.
Neguac, NB
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got a Kate Spade bag, wallet and phone case for Christmas and I am over the moon! The bag and wallet are both such great quality. The bag is very sturdy. The phone case is super sleek and beautiful.
Gia A.
I love all things Kate Spade! From wallets to purses to jewelry etc, all your favorite things are available at this store. Beautiful quality and affordable pricing , I love my Kate Spade wallet & phone case! I totally recommend this store, it’s amazing !
Eileen B.
Airdrie, VA
The fabric has held up being in the wash multiple times, it still feels like it did when I brought it home. The quality has surpassed my expectations. This is by far the best money I have ever spent! I would definitely purchase more Kate spade products.
Amanda S.
Edmonton, AB
I had never even heard of Kate Spade before; living in Northern Alberta in April 2014, we didn't have fancy stuff like that. But, when I bought my Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge, before there was cases for the Edge, I had to protect it! And at the Telus store there were only Kate Spade cases. I was like, "Sure, whatever, I guess I have to buy this $39 case." Little did I know it would be the best and only case I would ever need. Fast forward to now, October 2017, and I have not bought a new case and not taken the one I bought off my phone except to clean it. Think of how many times you've dropped your phone in 3 years and I have done it more. Whatever formula they used to make this case was the winner let me tell you! The plastic back with rubber on the sides is a perfect combo and I wish I could find another case exactly like this one but another colour but I haven't been able to! Thanks Kate Spade phone case developers! You rock, don't ever change!
Justine G.
kitchener , ON
Love all my Kate Spade purses and wallet! Great quality, and range of selection on differend styles. Would repurchase again and again! I always get compliments on each one :) I try going to the outlets when they have their sales on to get a great price.
Anna J.
Kate Spade is such a classic! I recently purchased a purse and matching wallet and I just adore it. You get amazing quality for a great price compared to other luxury brands. The shopping experience was lovely as well and I will definitely return soon!
Kiana D.
OMG let me tell you about Kate Spade products their bags are so freaking cute their phone cases my gosh everything of theirs so cute when that was kind of expensive but yeah you should try them out you should try your products out yeah I recommend it
Jessica C.
Oakville, ON
You can never go wrong with a Kate Spade piece. It’s timeless, quickly and unique. I’m so happy with the pieces I own. I wear my Kate spade backpack from a few years ago almost everyday. I also enjoy their sling purses and little wallets. Essentials!
Maddie B.
Carbonear
My boyfriend bought me a purse for Christmas. I really love it. The material is great, the space is incredible. I can fit so many things in my purse which is very convenient. The design itself is classy, not too much but also not too little. Love it!
Diana V.
Calgary, AB
I just received a gorgeous Kate Spade wallet for Christmas, not only do I love the cute design, but the wallet was not as stiff as I thought it would be, it's been fairly easy to use right from the beginning.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?