BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Amy W.
Ancaster, ON
Love Kate Spade, their quality is consistent and all their products are equally quirky and set apart from other items! A lot of my bags are from here, and they always hold up really well and keep their shape. The best part is that you can just wipe the leather clean with a damp cloth if it gets dirty and it always comes completely clean!
Hunter F.
One of my favorite brands! Not only do they offer gorgeous purses and well made clothing items, but super cute accessories as well! I can't tell you the amount of times I've been complimented on my cute Kate Spade travel cups. So worth the splurge!
Farzana A.
Halifax, NS
I have been using their Samsung S8 mobile case in black and gold since January. I love it. It's sleek amd cool with an expensive look to it. I have received so many compliments for this mobile case that it made me feel happy with the high price I paid for it. However, signal becomes slow on my mobile when it's on. It also breaks easily on impact.
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
Kate Spade makes such great products -- luxury that actually lasts and I consider it one of the more affordable, high-end brands. I own a few purses from Kate Spade and they're years old but still look brand new. I also tend to only keep KS wallets around because they literally hold everything and wear so well over time.
Kelly M.
Ottawa
I love my Kate spade purse and I love all her other products but.. only three- four moths after I got my purse as a gift the straps broke! I think if you are spending that much on a item it should not be able to break that quickly. I did Not have a lot in my purse and it was not heavy. So I did not understand why it broke. But I do love her products no matter what, I just wish they would fix that issue.
michelle k.
Gatineau , QC
Kate spade is my favorite mom designer. I can see myself in 25 years still buying this brand. The quality is amazing color is vibrant and you’ll never get sick of the changing styles. It’s reasonably priced for designer products
glamgrl7 W.
Toronto
Just recently purchased the Kate Spade New York Plush King Size Blanket at Costco. Oh my gosh I'm in love and want more! It's huge, super soft and so comfortable. This is by far my most favourite blanket ever... and I buy a lot of them. I wish Costco would restock them again so I can grab more for me and some as gifts!
Ema j.
I bought a wallet and agenda from this brand. Absolutely love both. So stylish, cute and fashionable. The wallet lasted be a long time, but eventually the name started to fade on it. However, I would still recommend the splurge.
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
I love everything Kate spade- handbags, phone cases, make up bags and jewellery. All the products are what is in style and affordable as well. The products also last for a long time. My wallet is 3 years old and still looks brand new. I buy gifts for family and close friends from kate spade as well during big sales!
DESH M.
Anaheim, CA
I bought a Kate Spade jewelry dish for a friend and she absolutely LOVED it. Great quality and from a trusted Department Store with free returns so it was hassle and worry free shopping. I love ordering products online so I can see reviews from others and get feedback and all detail information. I will shop again!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?