BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Rachelle R.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the colors and the different purses and wallets.The quality of the product is excellent. The materials used is top quality. The different wallets they have serves different purposes. I have the wristlet that comes with the same colored bag.
Heather R.
waterloo
I love my small purse and matching wallet however my wallet doesn’t have a lot of room for the amount of cards I have. Defiantly overpriced and not my favourite purchase but I would recommend this to someone looking for a high quality yet simple purse
Maddie M.
Ottawa
I'll be honest, I'm a student and Kate Spade is expensive, so I haven't bought be huge purchases, but I absolutely love their wallets! The past two walls I've had have been from here and and they were both really good quality, stylish, and affordable!
Jessica C.
Oakville, ON
You can never go wrong with a Kate Spade piece. It’s timeless, quickly and unique. I’m so happy with the pieces I own. I wear my Kate spade backpack from a few years ago almost everyday. I also enjoy their sling purses and little wallets. Essentials!
Janice R.
Kate Spade. Has so many things I want ,I have a few purest ,a few wallets , tlewls ,cups . I have bought some on line and some in person . Her stuff is so cute I love the bright colours . I can't pick a favorite it depends what mood I'm in . I would buy again
Gabriella C.
Kate spade has a variety of amazing products that fit every persons needs! I personally love all their products because you can find something real simple or something more extravagant! It is a little pricey, but definitely doable and good quality!
Nisha T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
this is my fav handbag store to shop at. i love how they have amazing deals at outlet stores. i only go to outlet stores rather than the regular ones bc outlet has better discounts and makes it a bit cheaper. and they have cute styles. would definitely recommend.
Melissa M.
Calgary
Love Kate spade products! They are pricey but not insanely so and they are such good quality as well! Everything is so fresh and girly! The staff here are always so happy and kind, I dare you to try to find someone who isn’t smiling in their store!
Natasha W.
St. Thomas
Beautiful products. Always have been on the edge of femininity and being loud and boisterous. Her designs make you feel beautiful but like you are standing up for yourself, women and what we all hope to aspire and achieve. Confidence boost x100
Maria A.
Toronto , CA
Over the last year I have officially purchased 5+ things ranging from a wallet to purse to phone cases to jewelry. Everything from the brand is somewhat affordable depending on the person. I will always recommend this brand to family and friends
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?