BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Taylor B.
I own a cup and a small wallet and i love both they are great quality and are super cute!
Stephanie C.
Mobile, AL
Love my Kate spade purse. Can be expensive or affordable depending when and where you find it. The quality is worth the money.
katie g.
Mashpee, MA
I love Kate Spade! Pretty much all of my purses and wallets are from there. They also make nice jewelry and phone cases. I love the Minnie Mouse collection.
❤️ L.
Brooklyn , NY
Every year I purchase my agenda and my phone cover from Kate Spade. Is such a great thing cuz it has a variety of choices and they aren't that expensive. I love her notebooks and phone covers so much. My go too
Chelsea S.
Cincinnati, OH
I am obsessed with Kate Spade!  The quality of products are far superior than their competitors.  While most people only think of bags when thinking of this brand I have a little bit of everything.  From our dishes, to vases, bedding, accent towels and more, everything that I've purchased has been fashionable and functional.
Cynthia E.
Orlando, FL
It’s expensive but worth it. Material is of high quality and the product is made to last through the years. I have never been disappointed with a Kate Spade purchase.
Kelsey R.
Richmond , TX
Kate Spade always has the best sales and discounts. Great quality clothes and purses but the jewelers is a little lacking. Still 5 stars tho.
Saira P.
nice and strong material, nice styles, cute colors! plus great sales. worth the money!
Lauren M.
Sumter, SC
I love every Kate spade bag I’ve purchased. I love her style. The bag that I purchase was sons of my favorite hand bag. Con would be price. Pro is that I love the styles offered.
Audrey D.
Gilford, NH
Love Kate Spade! They always have the cutest accessories and also great everyday bags that never seem to go out of style. Also great quality and beautiful colors.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?