BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
Kyla P.
RIP Kate. You may have been out of the company for years now, but your quality products kept rolling out and impressing us all. I do feel some items can be drastically overpriced, but if you have the money for the wild pieces they produce, invest in her bags!
Kate spade have a beautiful collection of luxury hand bags they're beautiful with different colours and designs to spice up any outfit and to suit every person. I definitely recommend having at lease one handbag to pull out to bring your outfit together
Charlie H.
Sorrento , BC
I absolutely adore my Kate Spade wallet. I own about 3 of them. I think they are a bit over affordable but they are well worth it. I always purchase my Kate Spade online and especially when there’s a promotion! I get compliments on my wallet all the time.
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great quality, beautiful bag. My daughter was very happy with this, her Christmas gift. She is a veterinarian and this bag gives her plenty of room to carry her IPad and other necessary supplies. The bag has a pretty sheen that gives it a subdued sparkle.
Aida N.
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Most of my bags are from Kate Spade. I love their colourful and bright designs! Really suitable for high school, college and even working ladies! Their bags are easy to take care of and worth the price.
J'lynn l.
My favorite purse brand! their purses are so beautiful and i am in love with it! been using the same wallet for 3 years now and i'm still in love and it's still in really good condition!
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
I like Kate Spade as a brand. The products are cute and well made. The brand is a bit expensive, but there are deals fairly often. I ordered online, and everything was extremely well packaged and secure. I have two handbags and several accessories, and I like them a lot.
Alexandra T.
Beaconsfield, QC
I recently purchased a phone case from Kate Spade. Not only is the case itself aesthetically pleasing and on-trend, the material is durable enough to actually protect my phone. Additionally, this case and it's print has lasted through wear and tear.
Frederique T.
Cornwall, ON
Their's not a place on earth that I rather be. I love all of kate spades things and I wish I could afford more (it's pretty pricey but I get why). I love their pink purse's, their planners and their wallets. Not only would I recommend it but I do on a daily basis.
Louise T.
Calgary, AB
I have purchased a wallet as well as a phone case and I do love both items :) the wallet has so much space and it's convenient and the same for the case, i'm always scared because of my 2 kids if they throw my phone to the floor and has always stayed safe
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?