BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20426)
Aly C.
They have some super cute house decor items that I love but kinda pricy. They have a super cute line for wedding planning items. Not a huge fan of their purses as they all kinda look the same.
Megan S.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love the style and design that Kate Spade puts forth. Unfortunately, I cannot afford most of the beautiful things they put out! I recently bought a phone case, and love it so much. I eventually want to buy a purse here because the customer service is amazing.
Lena G.
Is there anything that sums up CHIC better than Kate Spade? Everything is so stylish and polished. You wear a dress from Kate Spade or carry one of their handbags and you ultimately feel so much more chic
Kaitlyn V.
Smithers, BC
Such cute stationary items like pens, pencils, journals, magnets, all with little words of encouragement and a hint of sparkle and glamour. Its more on the expensive side, but it's a luxury brand, and you pay for that, and its worth it because its good quality stuff.
Kelli F.
Mount Pearl, NL
Recently purchased a wallet from Kate Spade. Excellent quality, love the colour. I get so many compliments on it! No cons of this product, love love love it. I often browse Kate Spade and wish I could buy it more! I highly recommend this brand to everyone :)
Deborah L.
My favourite Kate Spade product is my hot pink Cedar Street Card Holder. The salespeople at Kate Spade are always friendly and willing to help. The store is always aesthetically pleasing and just generally a great brand. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Kate Spade makes the cutest accessories. I own a pair of sunglasses which I love. They are really great quality and came in a colourful hard case. I love how fun and colourful this brand is. Owning a Kate Spade purse is next on my list as they are such high quality.
Melissa S.
I love Kate Spade. They have such cute bags every season. I so many compliments on my purses and my beautiful wallet. Also, if you have your receipt it's under warranty. One of my bags arms frayed after a few months and they exchanged it for me! I was super happy.
Valee M.
A marvellous brand. Creativity and flawless in every thing you buy. The people who cares of the store are kind and sweet.
One of the things I fall in love with is a case for my passport. Kate Spade is of my favourites brands, so I consider it's 100% recommend.
Kristyn B.
Ottawa
Love Kate spade. The brand is such amazing materials and lasts forever. The purses are so chic and go well with everything. Timeless. Pretty expensive but definitely worth the purchase. I would buy again.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?