BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shelly S.
Orem, UT
I got a great little purse perfect for a night out. It has enough room for my wallet, phone, keys, and a few other necessities. Plus, it's super cute with black and white stripes. I purchased it during a flash sale on the Kate Spade website and I've been pleased with it.
Tia L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I own a Kate spade wallet. Functionally, it’s fine. But the letters of the brand name keep falling off. I’ve lost many of the letters and this is my third wallet from them. When I first received the wallet, the letters came off quite quickly and I went back and complained and I got another one. And then the letters came off again and I went back and complained and got another one. As this is my third replacement, I gave up trying. But what’s even worse is the zipper fell off of the coin pouch! Ridiculous. I still use it, despite it having an area for an iPhone and I don’t even have an iPhone that fits in that magnetic area.
Mary Kate C.
W Lafayette, IN
I love Kate spade more than words can accurately describe. All her designs are so imaginative and beautiful. The purses are high quality, but a bit pricey. I have several Kate spade items and will probably get more.
Jillian A.
Philadelphia , PA
I love my Kate Spade bag! I’ve had it for years and it is still in amazing shape. It was made well and was built to last.
Shannon C.
Stamford
Love Kate Spade purses! I have 10 purses that I rotate throughout the year and they always feel new. They last long with daily wear and tear. I usually purchase when they are having their 70% off sale. I love a good sale!
Monica B.
Germantown
I love the quality of KS from shopping for my baby girl, too home decor, purses and shoes. Made with exceptional quality and stitched too perfection. Love her bold colors and work or art, truly sadden by the news of her death but making sure to hold onto every item of hers I have as she is one of my favorite designers. Love her “Saturday” line. Not too mention her phone cases are some of the best. Kate Spade New York Polka-Dot 17 Month Agendabags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible CrossbodyKate Spade Saturday
Kenzyee M.
Love Kate spade and it is very nice made and love them so much. They are different colors and nice colors
Francesca B.
Boston
Purchased an initial necklace recently. Love it. Good price, great quality so far. The color reflects that it is clearly only gold plated but matches the price. The brand is a classic and so affordable.
Austin S.
Salem
Kate spade. What a legacy. Awesome design and great company. I’ll always rock some Kate Spade.
Destiny G.
Atlanta
I have a Kate Spade handbag that I have paired with a signature black wrist wallet. I love it! I have had both for all of three years and have never doubted these pieces keeping up with the times.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?