BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kristin D.
Schwenksville, PA
Kate Spade has beautiful, durable handbags. I have both a handbag and wallet that I use frequently, and they are both high quality. I have also purchased her earrings, and I always get compliments on them. I will definitely purchase Kate Spade products in the future because she has great style and good quality products.
Sara M.
Portland
I love the kate spade brand. They make such good quality products. You can find afordable hand bags and wallets at tj maxx and macys. U really like their cute phone cases.
Alicia B.
Clemson
I got a black watch from them years ago and it still works like a charm! Everything they have is super cute and great quality. It is a little pricey but so is every other designer brand
juliette c.
Williamsport, PA
Love Kate spade, but did feel like this last line looked cheaper than in past years which was a little bit of a shock
Michelle M.
Arabi, LA
I have a few Purse's from Kate Spade, I don't often buy high end anything for myself, my husband and my Son's purchased the ones that I have, I only use them for special occasions because I don't want to ruin them, I do like thsm and if I could afford to buy more, I would probably wear them more often
Mishelle W.
Aurora, IL
Kate Spade purses are my favorite purses. Excellent quality that hold up well to daily use. Fresh design that make an everyday product fun to use. The store is bright and streamlined full of fun product.
Nicole B.
Midlothian , VA
I have purchased a wallet from here YEARS ago and I love it so much. It has amazing quality and hasn’t stained or anything of that nature. Not a single tear in it. It was a bit pricey for a smaller sized wallet but it was worth it!
Bridget R.
Chapel Hill, NC
My Kate Spade bags, wallets, jewelry, and perfumes (Walk on Air, Live Colorfully) have certainly withstood the test of time. I love the message of the Kate Spade brand and I think every woman feels like they can take on the world when using one of the products from any of the collections. You can dress any product up or down!
Stephanie K.
Chicago
I’ve only had positive experiences at Kate Spade. I was once on the hunt for bag on a business trip. I found one I loved, but needed to think on it. Well, it was gone when I went back, but the associates were able to track another down for me at another store.
Maria S.
Troy, MI
I have a small cross body from@this company and it is really chic. However, Quality wise I don’t think it’s that great. I worry it may crease. I do not shop there frequently. It is trendy, but very overpriced.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?