BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Annie M.
Boston
I LOVE my Kate Spade bag! It’s a medium sized black leather purse I got at the outlets for about $100 and it fits everything I need it to and one that I can bring with my to work. The straps are very durable and the sleek black leather is a great look. Trying to get a larger tote bag for work from Kate Spade since it’s such a quality brand.
Emillie M.
Hialeah
Kate spade is my favorite brand for iPhone covers and office supplies. This brand has the cutest, most modern and stylish options.
Jen H.
Gainesville
Every purse I own from Kate Spade has lasted me years! The best part is they are all so classic looking that they’ve never gone out of style. Definitely one of the best fashion investments I’ve ever made!
Cristiane D.
Aldie, VA
Love this brand , best purses I’ve ever had. Great looks and just look absolutely stunning.
Reily M.
Oak Lawn
I like kate spade. When I want to splurge a litte I will get myself something from this brand. this isnt very often
Emma B.
What’s not to love? I have purses my key chain my phone case, shoes, and want so much more! Her stuff is super cute and practical! The purses are easy to keep organized. My phone case is always protective. The shoes are as comfortable as they are cute!
Stephania S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Es una buena marca cuando de bolsos se trata por si buena calidad aunque no es tan accesible para todas las personas a veces hay buenas promociones
Rosa H.
Garden Grove, CA
Really like this brand. It’s quite expensive but the products are totally worth it. Expensive but it’s ok
member-bc2bf
Bought items for gifts. Very happy with the sale prices of the items. Items seem to be of good quality and well made.
Pricila D.
San Antonio, TX
I love the quality and designs of their handbags! They have the cutest products and the prices are affordable
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?