BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Alma S.
Torrance, CA
I live the feminine style of Kate Spade wallets, handbags, phone cases. I feel her collections are always fun, colorful, and of great quality. I love to accessorize my wardrobe with these type of bold statements.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
My Kate Spade is my favorite purse I own! They are made to last, very high quality. They feel very nice and the leather is real! Up keep on them is easy! I will definitely continue purchasing handbags from Kate Spade!
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I love all products from this brand. They are very long lasting and classy looking. I use my wallet and phone case from here daily. It can be pricey, but they are constantly having great sales, especially online.
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
Great quality bags. I have four purses from this brand & I use them daily. I will never switch to another brand. I probably buy one per year, and they all last! I recommend this product. Totally should shop here!
Kim M.
Love Kate Spade!!  I recently purchased a blush pink purse and matching wallet from KS and it was perfect for spring time!  When in the store, the staff is friendly and helpful.  I would definitely be repurchasing something soon.  One can never have too many handbags.
Yana K.
New York
I love Kate Spade bags so my last purchase was one of these beauties but from old collection tho. I like it so much because of quality. It’s just perfect,real leather,so that’s why it looks expensive and stylish.
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Kate spade makes really nice fashionable products. I feel like there aren’t many brands that make such fashionable and also very durable. They aren’t as expensive as other luxury brands that they are compared to.
Ashley B.
LOVE Kate!!! Finally got the matching wallet for my summer bag! Pink and sparkly everything! And her bags make great gifts! Gonna miss her for sure! Hopefully her legacy lives on via fashion! Kate Spade
Steph P.
I only have 1 Kate Spade bag so far but I am obsessed. It looks so sleek and professional and fits my laptop and all of my work supplies. I get complimented on it constantly and never leave the house without it.
Olivia W.
Madisonville, TN
I just recently purchased a Kate Spade bag and I LOVE it! It is amazing material. It is very spacious and well laid out. It was, however, very pricey. I would recommend this brand because it is very sustainable.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?