BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20512)
Tia H.
Canada
I am loving my Kate Spade purse I use it on a daily basis and find that it is very durable and very classic and sophisticated & the perfect addition to my outfits as I complete day-to-day Mom rules
Manika S.
Calgary, AB
Love my little Kate Spade purse. An over the shoulder bag that stays flat to look feminine while carrying all my essentials. Am always looking for another bag to go with my teal one.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the quality of Kate Spade bags.  My go to, every day pink shoulder bag for work  is Kate Spade and has been an amazing to me for the past few years.  I pile everything into it from my lap top to files and everything I need, this bag can carry a lot even though its slim in design. I also have a makeup bag in the same color that has also lasted through the years and is quite versatile in what it holds.  If you are looking for a purse that will last for a while and also at the same time never looks outdated go with a Kate Spade option, theses are fabulous bags!
Nicolly M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Produto maravilhoso, não é demais dizer que ele é ótimo. Espero que sigam minha recomendação é que comprem e usem mesmo. Não vão jogar dinheiro fora e nem errar, podem confiar. Marca show mesmo meninas!!!
Shenita G.
The service there is pretty good, but it is usually very busy and there aren't a lot of employees to help you in my location. I shop there occasionally, especially because the bags are so expensive. The experience there is pretty good and everyone is pretty welcoming, but the quality of the bags don't really make up for the pricey prices. They have recently expanded their products to water bottles, pens, etc. (which are all super cute and edgy) and are directed at a younger targeted audience. I would recommend shopping there, but you might want to consider the pricing of the bags before entering! All in all, Kate Spade has great customer service, but the quality of the bags could be better and the pricing could be more affordable.
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
I own a few Kate Spade purses and I have to say that I LOVEEEEE them!

PROS:
1) Wide Variety of Colours/styles to choose from
2) Great quality
3) Long lasting product (I've had several purses for years)

CONS:
1) A bit pricier but you know what, it's worth the price you pay!

Overall I will repurchase time and time again. I get many compliments no matter what colour of purse I use. I love the quality of them and the fact that they can last a lifetime. It is a great investment to have!
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
Saw someone carrying this bag @ the airport & was thrilled to find it on Amazon for such a great price! I was concerned about the "shimmer", but it is so subtle & tastefully done that it adds a perfect pinch of glamour. The center divider is great for keeping organized, & I love the way the top corners are designed to hold the bags shape. I would definitely recommend this Kate Spade bag in the cashew color, it is such a beautiful neutral that goes with everything!
Atiqa R.
At first I liked this brand and I found them to be unique . But lately I m not a fan of this brand I mean after looking at her design for a while they seem to look the same.
Sabira P.
Got a wallet from here, a bag and phone case. Love the funky designs and it is great quality, I’ve use the wallet everyday and it still looks new. Quite affordable as well
Britney B.
Cheney
Love Kate spade. Everything is always beautifully made and durable. Love the designs and prints from her purse, clothes and down to her phone cases. Would always recommend her product and even occasionally gift her products.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?