BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20410)
Maddie S.
regina
I bought a phone case from Kate spade and it is by far my favourite case I have gotten because it is very pretty and high quality I have not taken it off for a few months and there is no quality damage too it other than a few scratches on the back but that’s to come with plastic cases
cyrenaica c.
i bought a small wallet from Kate spade at royal caribbean. the quality is so good, the texture is different from others. i bought 2 wallet. one for my sister and for me. the sales lady is very accommodating. i will shop again. the product is very wort it to buy.
Liv S.
Monarch Way, Leighton Buzzard
Treated myself to a navy blue leather handbag for work a few weeks ago. Initially I hesitated at spending this kind of money on something that I know has got to put up with the rough and tumble of a busy full time job; but I took the plunge and I'm really glad I did. It came beautifully packaged and I loved it instantly. It's well designed, the quality of the leather is excellent, the lining is nice and it is practically designed with secure pockets for my purse etc. I love it.
Hayley M.
Hamilton, ON
Beautiful purses, phone cases, notebooks, etc. Everything is gorgeous. However, I rated it low because the price tag is absolutely ridiculous. Even at a discount store, Kate Spade purses run upwards of $200. Why would I pay that much when I could get a Steve Madden purse for $30?
Daresha P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am in love with my Kate spade cedar street maise . The style is a classic and fits a good amount of stuff for it to be a small hand bag. I also bought another bag from the Kate spade outlet and I love it as well, but I wish that the snap closures were made better so that my bag would not be exposed.
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
I am in love with Kate spade. I most recently purchased a purse and it's beautiful. Where I live their is usually a long line to get in but it's totally worth it. I really recommend shopping here if your looking for any accessories or clothing.
Chantel A.
Happy Valley Goose bay , NL
Kate Spade Tumblr In White/Gold is the perfect tumblr I have been searching for! It's extremely light weight and the height is perfect for trying to get in more water each day! I love the design - its super chic and the best part is the secure lid. Love it!
zeinab s.
Newmarket, ON
I love Kate Spade. Everything I’ve ever purchased from there has lasted so long and kept its shape very well. Haven’t had any hardware or leather problems with any of my wallets or purses. Worth the splurge!
Katie G.
Ottawa, ON
I love their classic pieces. I think some of their products, especially within the past couple of years, have been much too trendy, and hold way too high a price tag to only be used once or twice as a novelty. The quality is usually very good and worth the prices for those classic, lasting products. I still love a leather bag I purchased in 2010 and use it every summer all summer long!
Tabitha H.
Waverly, OH
Kate spade is a wonderful brand. I love their purses and their phone cases. One of my favorite purchases was a Kate spade purse. It was a perfect size and cute. The only con is that most of her things are a bit pricey. Now, you can find some things that are at a good price like phone cases. I also love her brand because it makes you feel good to treat yourself to cute things.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?