BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Love Kate Spade products. My Kate Spade handbag is a staple in my wardrobe and I always get compliments on it everywhere I go. It’s a little older now (bought in 2014) but it doesn’t show its age whatsoever!
Sakshi d.
Ahh everything's so cute and aesthetically pleasing! Quality is great but it's pretty expensive in general and I probably won't be buying anything again unless it's very cheap or I'm rich and have a lot of money to spend.
Brooke F.
Bowmanville
BEAUTIFUL!!! Anything from Kate spade was beautiful and one of my favorite purchases. No room for improvement at all. Great quality that's why it costs so much. Would recommend to shop at Kate spade 100%
Wine C.
Oshawa, ON
I recently purchased my first Kate Spade bag and I love it, pricey but beautiful and the king thing I have to complain about is the straps on the tote were a little thin so it did start to fray over time
Putri W.
London, AL
I own a couple pieces from Kate Spade and I can't say that I am disappointed. Their products lasts for years and quite durable. I've used their tote for travelling, which holds some heavy things and the quality is still in tip top shape.
Amy H.
prestonpans
I love Kate spade as a brand. They have some timeless pieces and also some very quirky pieces. I love browsing their collections inspire. I also like to visit their outlet stores. They can be expensive.
Sydney E.
Ottawa
I love my Kate Spade purse. It's big enough to carry everything I need and versatile enough to go woth any outfit. I went with blackfor that extra versatility, but there are sooo many adorable options.
Sonam G.
Oakville, ON
Love the products! So unique and nice and best part is colorful. Love to add colors to my closet and this brand is reasonable enough to do that every now and then. Collection of diaper bags are amazing
Zoe M.
Bramham , Wetherby
Love Kate spade! Such a fun and quirky brand with amazing quality products. I think they’re really stylish and classy and have had no issues with any of their products or services. I really recommend ♡
Dana H.
I absolutely love the amazing designs and quality of the Kate Spade bags. I would never purchase one unless I was travelling to New York as they become so much more expensive due to conversion rates of the pound.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?