BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20540)
Robbin P.
Oakville
Kate spade has pretty handbags and wallets but I don’t think the price for them justifies the quality. The colour range is great but I would never pay more than $100 for a purse from this brand
Navreet S.
Vancouver
Hot a handbag and a watch and it all seems to be worth it. I love them so much and they were both affordable and light up my outfit when i carry them along. Its just as perfect as it could be.
Instablog p.
Moncton, NB
My bags is from Kate Spade, I really like the quality! The price is not the best, but I'm loyal to this brand. I usually bought in Minneapolis, no tax at all! I definitely will buy again soon!
Jarukanya T.
I love everything about this brand. I would purchase and use any of their collection just because I love all of their designs. I am currently using their wallet and I love the quality. Never fails to amaze me!
✖️Isabelle L.
Toronto, ON
Although this is very expensive, I always take advantage of there quarterly 75% off sales and I loooove everything I have purchased from them. I have a wallet, a purse and soon to be work bag!
member-d067e
I'm 100% in LOVE with my Kate Spade purse and matching wallet. I love everything about it, the quality, the colour, the space, everything. 10/10 would definitely recommend, I bought my purse and wallet from an outlet mall so I did get a fantastic deal on them(;
Haley S.
West KELOWNA , BC
I absolutely adore everything Kate Spade. The brand is cheerful, happy and has classic styles for everyone. The softness of the leather and quality craftsmanship is what keeps me coming back.
Jade J.
I purchased a kate spade phone case for my iPhone 8 plus and the case was way to tight for my phone (it stated on the box for iPhones 8 plus also!) It kept trying to shut my phone off when I had it on my phone.
Sukriti  G.
Etobicoke
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My Absolute favorite brand for hand bags. I have atleast 5 of them and I can't have enough. I simply love the quality and style of Kate spade. This is my first choice for shopping and gifting
Grace H.
CDMX
Son productos súper creativos y femeninos de buena calidad. Me encantan más las colecciones de temporada que las de línea porque son más divertidas aunque a veces son difíciles de combinar.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?