BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20605)
Miranda L.
Awhile ago I bought a over the shoulder black leather purse and I love it. So I decided just recently that I was going to buy one of there wallets. I also absolutely love it. It black and white and fit perfectly in my purse. It has lots of pockets and zippers that fit all my cards and money.
Bianca D.
Calgary, AB
Bags! Bags! Bags! In love with everything I purchased from here! Gorgeous purses and wallets at reasonable prices. They have something for everyone. I tend to purchase most of my christmas and birthday gifts here.
Danielle P.
Etobicoke, ON
Usually when I buy from kate spade there is never any problems. I recently just bought a purse and a wallet. I love kate space because you can get new items and there will be a discount. They're always having sales
Jessica G.
Langley, BC
I love my kate spade clutch. I’ve had it for years and it is still in amazing quality. Their styles are always so trendy and chic. Such great accent pieces and beautifully designed. Will definitely purchase again.
Josephine W.
Edmonton, AB
Although ordering online is a bit of a hassle since they only use US dollar, i still love shopping from them as they have very unique style and elegant. It is very reasonable price compare to other luxury products.
Natalie S.
absolutely love their bags because the quality is great. i often visit outlet malls and find amazing deals on kate spade items. my favourite purchase was definitely my wallet, 3 years later and it looks brand new!
Azal H.
North Vancouver, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their wallets so much. The few I have have lasted me a long time and their bags are really good quality too!! Of course they’re pricey, but they are very worth it and sometimes it’s nice to treat yourself!!
Serena S.
Dubai
If you want luxury at a decent price Kate spade is a go to. They have beautiful designs, I especially love the jewelry and the bags. There’s someone for everyone, and the have regular sales too which is fantastic.
CR A.
Brooklin ontario
I’m a huge fan of Kate Spade designs. It embraces the best qualities of a woman and show the feminine side. I have many items and have never been disappointed in the quality. I just wish I could afford more.
Marilyn H.
Toronto, ON
Great quality, lots of styles. From classy to cute. Huge selection of colors and matching wallets. Love the details in the lining. Overall great bags. I have a big purse, cross body bag and wallet from Kate spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?