BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Olivia I.
Austin, TX
Kate Spade is a classic brand and staple in my closet. There are so many pieces I’ve purchased and loved at an entry level designer price. Such good quality!
Danielle B.
Love this brand! Everything is very timeless, and classy looking. I can’t go to the mall without stopping in store “just to look”.
Hallie M.
tuscaloosa
Kate Spade has the best quality, and they style is so vibrant and classy. I love the Kate Spade wallets, they have tons of little pockets and slots for receipts, cards, cash, change, and even tampons and fit. 10/10 recommend!
Laura S.
Kate spade has a classic look that cannot be compared. The quality is superb. I like how it’s elegant and simple
Kelsey S.
Toledo , OH
I love this brand. There is always a sale running too so I never have to pay full price. Kate Spade’s style just suits my style so I never really struggle to find anything I like. I definitely will continue to purchase from this brand.
Be H.
I like the black laptop bag I got - classy and sophisticated and does the trick. The one I got however, when used with the shoulder strap, it has uneven wear because the straps hook on to opposite alternating sides of that makes sense. Puts an odd strain on the bag.
Samantha M.
Ohio
I love their brand, the story behind it is inspirational, Thur products are good quality, they have a wide variety of items to choose from, their products are always trendy and modern, prices can get expensive but the quality makes it worth it
Gina B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love love love all my Kate space products. My wallet and big purse are great quality and have lasted me a long time
Jackie M.
lucedale, Ms
Clean lines and adorable details, it's hard to not love everything about Kate Spade! From shoes and handbags to fragrance Kate has you covered.
Grace D.
Scranton, PA
I love this brand. I don't typically go out for designer brands, but I am a junkie for Kate Spade. The styles are classic, the advertising is charming and current, and everything they create is so whimsical. I am worried now that Coach owns the company that what was special and very classic in style will now be less so, but I am willing to stick with them while I wait and see.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?