BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20588)
Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
About a month ago I bought a black bag from here. I absolutely adore it and you can feel and see how good quality it is. I would defiantly buy from here again !!!
Miranda L.
Awhile ago I bought a over the shoulder black leather purse and I love it. So I decided just recently that I was going to buy one of there wallets. I also absolutely love it. It black and white and fit perfectly in my purse. It has lots of pockets and zippers that fit all my cards and money.
sara G.
Markham
One of my favourite brands. Wide variety of options from side bags, mini pursues, big purses and wallets, they also have many phone cases and accessories I love! Price point is average for a luxury brand, I love it!
Natalee A.
Windsor
Kate spade is another one of my favourite brands I love their choice of colours for their purses and other products yes it’s expensive but it’s worth it for what you pay for I definitely recommend this brand to everyone!!!!!!
Emily N.
Middle sackville, NS
I rate this brand 10/10 because the quality is just really good like I have had one of their wallets for about 4 years now and it still looks brand new without tearing in the sides/ insides it’s a really great brand
Jessica G.
Langley, BC
I love my kate spade clutch. I’ve had it for years and it is still in amazing quality. Their styles are always so trendy and chic. Such great accent pieces and beautifully designed. Will definitely purchase again.
Marilyn H.
Toronto, ON
Great quality, lots of styles. From classy to cute. Huge selection of colors and matching wallets. Love the details in the lining. Overall great bags. I have a big purse, cross body bag and wallet from Kate spade.
Bianca D.
Calgary, AB
Bags! Bags! Bags! In love with everything I purchased from here! Gorgeous purses and wallets at reasonable prices. They have something for everyone. I tend to purchase most of my christmas and birthday gifts here.
Azal H.
North Vancouver, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their wallets so much. The few I have have lasted me a long time and their bags are really good quality too!! Of course they’re pricey, but they are very worth it and sometimes it’s nice to treat yourself!!
Josephine W.
Edmonton, AB
Although ordering online is a bit of a hassle since they only use US dollar, i still love shopping from them as they have very unique style and elegant. It is very reasonable price compare to other luxury products.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?