BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20476)
Camille C.
Brampton
My everyday purses for the last 5 years have been from Kate Spade. I don’t take particular care of them but they’ve all lasted in great condition over the years. Super cute styles too!
Elise C.
Norton, MA
Good quality products. I love my wallet that I got there because it fits literally everything I could ever want. If you shop at the outlets they have the same products for great deals.
Dae R.
Greater Manchester , Salford
Once again I love the products I have bought my mother lots of Kate spade products and she absolutely adores them! Again a wonderful birthday or Christmas present to a friend or sister
Maya A.
Burlington
I LOVE KATE SPADE, their products are amazing.. I have a billion bags from Kate spade; they have amazing deals whenever I go in and all their stuff is affordable. Anyone can shop there
Tess💋 M.
Kate spade is a splurge well spent.  Her purses are beautiful and even though they are on the higher end, they are worth it. Great quality and always fashionable. Love love love.
Dian A.
88 LORONG MARICAN RESIDENCES 88,#05-03 417297 Singapore
I love kate spade bag.. the design and the packaging . The best bag classic bag so far I earned. Definitely Recommended this bag. I never had experience shop here but maybe one day.
Katie R.
Harrington Harbour
My favourite brand and designer. Such elegant products and great quality. Love all of their stuff and would forever recommend them to anyone. Totally worth the money and investment.
Natalia B.
Toronto, ON
KS is one of my favourite brands because every item is so colourful and feminine. You can never go wrong with a nice blouse or clutch or pair of earrings. They are simply timeless!
Karen V.
I love Kate Spade handbags and purses. Excellent range of styles and colours and the quality is fabulous. Definitely worth a little investment as they are timeless, quality pieces.
KL Z.
Burnaby, BC
I received a Kate Spade wallet, bag, make up bag, notebook, and photo album as gifts for different occasions and I love them all! Kate Spade has a variety of products like wallets, bags, phone cases, jewellery, clothing, journals and stationary, and home decor and kitchen items. They do a remarkable job with keeping their brand consistently classy, especially with their continuous inclusion of the spade and bow motifs. I visited their flagship store in New York City and it's definitely one of the cutest stops I've ever gone to in my life. The brand tries to stay creative with their designs and colour selections. They also do really cool collabs. Recently they did one with Miss Piggy from the Muppets! Overall, the brand continues to surprise me with their high quality and creativity, but I'll have to add that their products do run on the pricier side.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?